Profile for M. Fletcher > Reviews

Content by M. Fletcher

M. Fletcher "Mofle" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Personalised Engraved Vase - Crystal Round Bud Vase - A Beautiful Gift for an Extra Special Occasion!

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL GIFT FOR SOMEONE'S SPECIAL DAY, 13 Jun. 2015
I really love these little vases. I have bought several of these for significant birthdays. The glass is very clear and the engraving looks beautiful. It is a quality item and makes an ideal gift to personalise and say a few words on someone's special day. Very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend this product.

Crocs Shayna Mary Jane, Women's Ballet Flats, Oyster, 4 UK
Crocs Shayna Mary Jane, Women's Ballet Flats, Oyster, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars FOOT COMFORT, 13 Jun. 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable these sandals were. They look durable and easy to keep clean. Excellent product.

Skechers GoWalk Undercover Extra Wide Slip On 303 697, Weiß (W), 4 UK
Skechers GoWalk Undercover Extra Wide Slip On 303 697, Weiß (W), 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL COMFORT, 13 Jun. 2015
One of the comfiest footwear I have ever put on my feet. Everyone should treat themselves to a pair (lots of nice colours too). It's like walking on air. The shoe is extremely light-weight and the fabric wipes down easily. These look on trend also and I am going to buy another pair for when my present ones wear out.

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST-HAVE, 13 Jun. 2015
Well now, I can hardly say enough good things about this product. It is easy to use and sharpens knives quickly and easily. The method by which you stop it moving about when you are using it, is well thought through and sticks solid to the surface. I have never come across such a remarkable knife sharpener and I have bought three already for family because it is such an excellent product.

Homescapes New Improved Top Quilted Pillow Protector Pair, White
Homescapes New Improved Top Quilted Pillow Protector Pair, White

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT VALUE, 13 Jun. 2015
Excellent product, thick and really serviceable. Well worth the money. Would recommend.

Twins Special Muay Thai Boxing Gloves FBGV-6G-BK Black Gold Dragon 8-10-12-14-16 Oz. (10 Oz.)

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY BOXER, 13 Jun. 2015
My daughter is the boxer and knows the quality of Twins gloves. She was delighted.

Heavy Duty Desktop 25mm (1") Tape Dispenser For Small & Large Core Tapes
Heavy Duty Desktop 25mm (1") Tape Dispenser For Small & Large Core Tapes
Offered by S&S images

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 13 Jun. 2015
Solid, heavy duty, just what I wanted. Very pleased indeed.

Glass Holders - Garden Drinks Holders
Glass Holders - Garden Drinks Holders

2.0 out of 5 stars RATHER DISAPPOINTED., 13 Jun. 2015
Great idea but unless you use large or bulbous wine glasses, the glass slips through the holder. The wine-bottle holder is fine and also holds a pint glass. I was taken with this product as soon as I was made aware of it, and placed an order straight away. However, I am left somewhat deflated because the design didn't quite work out for me.

Berghaus Women's Interactive Spectrum Gilet - Cashmere Blue, Size 18
Berghaus Women's Interactive Spectrum Gilet - Cashmere Blue, Size 18

5.0 out of 5 stars SATISFIED CUSTOMER, 3 May 2012
This fleece body keeps me very warm and looks attractive too. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product. Value for money for sure.

Laundry Trolley Basket
Laundry Trolley Basket

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED - WASTE OF MONEY., 3 May 2012
This review is from: Laundry Trolley Basket
I had only used the trolley no more than half a dozen times before the plastic split and tore - rendering it totally useless. I contacted the seller and was told that it was too late for me to do anything about it. Too late? Surely it is considered unacceptable for a brand new product to become absolutely useless so quickly. Had this product been more expensive I would have gone down the legal route because this trolley was unfit for purpose. In no way could I recommend this seller to anyone. The customer care was, well there was none. I am very cross because I felt fobbed off, there was no interest or intention of putting the matter right for me. Do not buy this product - you will be wasting your money. The picture makes the plastic washing holder look fairly sturdy - be assured that it not the case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3