ARRAY(0xaf60315c)

Profile for Gilli W > Reviews

Content by Gilli W

Gilli W

Page: 1 | 2
The Treason of the Ghosts (Hugh Corbett Mysteries 12)
The Treason of the Ghosts (Hugh Corbett Mysteries 12)
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Treason of the Ghosts (Hugh Corbett Mysteries 12), 8 Mar 2014
I love the Hugh Corbett Mysteries and think that Paul Doherty is a brilliant writer, he makes the stories gripping from start to finish. I love the interplay between Hugh and Ranulf but I do wish that Ranulf sometimes could play a bigger part in the books, even though you know he is there it would be nice for him to be more involved still that being said I can't wait for the next instalment and am just about to order it keep them coming Mr Doherty!

Sirens and Starlets Fitted Strapless 50s Pencil Cocktail Evening Party Dress A1
Sirens and Starlets Fitted Strapless 50s Pencil Cocktail Evening Party Dress A1
Offered by Sirens and Starlets
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sirens and Starlets Fitted Strapless 50s Pencil Cocktail Evening Party Dress, 21 Feb 2014
I absolutely love this dress it fits like a dream! I have to say that when I ordered this dress I had a problem so I contacted Sirens and Starlets direct and spoke to Anna who was an absolute angel, the level of customer care and service was second to none. The quality of the clothing is wonderful so all I can add is, ladies if you want a stunning dress for a special occasion then choose Sirens and Starlets!

Mystery Case Files - Collection Triple Pack (PC CD)
Mystery Case Files - Collection Triple Pack (PC CD)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Mystery Case Files - Collection Triple Pack (PC CD), 23 Jan 2014
I must admit, try as I might, but I cannot find anything positive to say about these games. I found them all extremely boring, the graphics were not very good and the clues were way too easy, overall they were all very disappointing and I would not recommend them to anyone else, your money would be better spent on something with a bit of quality!

Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (PC CD)
Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (PC CD)
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (PC CD), 23 Jan 2014
Boring, boring, boring! I found the graphics dated and the clues were way too easy. My 6 year old grand daughter didn't find it a challenge either. I would not recommend this game and will not buy another in the series!

A Head for Murder (An Elizabethan Murder Mystery)
A Head for Murder (An Elizabethan Murder Mystery)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Head for Murder (An Elizabethan Murder Mystery, 23 Jan 2014
I thought this book was absolutely amazing! I just love reading stories from this era and I have to say I would rate Peter Tonkin in the same category as Paul Doherty his writing style is fluid and exciting, I was so involved with the story that I could almost imagine myself in the midst of the action. I am currently reading The Point of Death (the previous book written in the series) and I am just as excited about it as I am about this one. All I can say is please hurry with the third instalment!

The Hugh Corbett Omnibus (Ebook)
The Hugh Corbett Omnibus (Ebook)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hugh Corbett Omnibus (EBook), 8 Jan 2014
I have been a fan of Paul Doherty for a long time and whilst browsing through his catalogue of work I was so pleased to discover this omnibus and I purchased it straight away. To be honest I can't say I have a stand-alone favourite out of the 3 stories except that it took me a little longer to get into the 2nd book-Crown in Darkness than the other two, I just prefer the plots of the other 2 stories . If you are a fan of historical intrigue and murder then I would say that you definitely need the novels of Paul Doherty in your library. I think it would be a good idea for more of his novels to be in omnibus form.

Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect (PC CD)
Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect (PC CD)
Offered by Direct-Offers-UK-FBA
Price: 2.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect, 2 Jan 2014
Graphics were quite good but I have to be honest, I was quite bored with this game. I thought it would get better as I got into it but I was wrong, still it passed a few hours

The Casebook of Newbury & Hobbes
The Casebook of Newbury & Hobbes
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars The Casebook of Newbury & Hobbs, 10 Dec 2013
I loved this book from start to finish the characters were well rounded and I felt like is was right there in the story with them. This is my first foray into the Newbury & Hobbs genre but I am certain that it will not be my last!

Hard Spell (An Occult Crimes Investigation)
Hard Spell (An Occult Crimes Investigation)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Spell (An Occult Crimes Investigation), 10 Oct 2013
I absolutely loved this book, the stories were well written and had an atmospheric quality to them I would highly recommend the author and cannot wait to read more have to say I'm a big fan

7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven (PC CD)
7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven (PC CD)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 3.00

3.0 out of 5 stars 7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven, 15 Aug 2013
This game is okay but I find it quite boring, there is not an awful lot of difference to any of the levels. In my opinion this game is good as a filler when I have no other games to play.

Page: 1 | 2