Profile for Gemma Franke > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Teronics Black Metal in-ear Noise cancelling Earphones
Teronics Black Metal in-ear Noise cancelling Earphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth it for the price, 9 Nov 2013
I bought these because my favourite pair broke and I didn't want to pay a lot because even the expensive ones never last. They are quite good quality only the ear fittings don't come in different sizes so if you're like me with small ears they don't fit very well and often pop out, they are also not very comfortable to wear unfortunately. However I have had mine for a couple of months now and they are still working so I will give them that.

Bslingerie Womens Waist Cincher Boned Corset With Brocade Black Size: UK 8-10 (S)
Offered by Bslingerie
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous corset, 9 Nov 2013
I bought this because ever since I was a little girl I wanted one. It took quite a long time to arrive but I don't mind because it is very good quality and looks gorgeous when on. It is a bit difficult to put on on your own but with a little practice it becomes easier.

Portable Digital Fishing, Luggage & Parcel Scale 40Kg
Portable Digital Fishing, Luggage & Parcel Scale 40Kg
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous
Price: 2.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but good service, 9 Nov 2013
I ordered one because we don't have a scale and I travel quite a bit so I need to weigh my luggage. It arrived quite quickly considering it came from Asia, however the inside battery compartment was completely rusted and it didn't work when I put the batteries inside. I emailed the seller to let them know and they replied immediately saying they would send another one, just waiting for it now.

Giant Glow in the Dark Googly Eyes
Giant Glow in the Dark Googly Eyes
Offered by The-Warehouse
Price: 3.07

4.0 out of 5 stars So pleased, 9 Nov 2013
I bought these to have some fun with my friends to stick on all sorts of objects. They are very bright(when charged in the light for a bit).

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived sooner than expected, Can't wait to put it on my dog!, 9 Nov 2013
I bought this as a present for my dog (unfortunately I haven't see her yet to try it on). It seems to be the right size. It isn't very thick fleece so I wouldn't recommend it to keep your dog warm but as a dress up outfit definitely. The best part about this was that it arrived days after ordering rather than weeks as the estimated delivery stated.

Jazooli Powerful 1mW Green Beam LED Laser Lazer Pointer Pen
Jazooli Powerful 1mW Green Beam LED Laser Lazer Pointer Pen
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely incredible, 9 Nov 2013
I cannot believe how strong this is. The light reaches an incredible distance(from what I can tell it can reach at least 4 miles). It is also a very well made product, designed to look like a pen.

BG New USB 2.0 Mini Clip Micro SD TF Card MP3 Player Music Player
BG New USB 2.0 Mini Clip Micro SD TF Card MP3 Player Music Player
Offered by YIXIN STORE
Price: 3.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Its alright, 9 Nov 2013
It took a long time to arrive. It is quite poorly made and sometimes it stops working for no reason and goes back to the beginning of the playlist, even though it is fully charged, which is very frustrating.

The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding
Price: 13.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 9 Nov 2013
Great boxset. I absolutely love this series, worth every penny. Only downside is the box holding the DVD boxes is a bit flimsy.

My Family - Complete Series 1-11 Box Set [DVD]
My Family - Complete Series 1-11 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Lindsay
Price: 25.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Nov 2013
My family is obsessed with ''My Family'' so I bought it as a family Christmas present. All the seasons are there with all of the episodes.

Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g
Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g
Offered by Bombay Collections
Price: 1.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
This glue does not work, the eyelashes don't stick at all. Please don't waste your money, it isn't worth it.

Page: 1 | 2