Profile for Ian74 > Reviews

Content by Ian74

Ian74

Sony Xperia T James Bond UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Sony, 20 Nov. 2012
Having read many reviews about the latest smartphones and having just recently purchased the Sony 55" HX8 TV, I thought I would give the Sony Xperia T a try.

Firstly, the screen is incredible - sharp pictures great for viewing videos and pictures. The 13mp camera has really impressed me and lived up to the reputation Sony have in the point and shoot camera market.

The battery life is, to be honest, is what you would expect from a high end smartphone packed with features you will just want to use all the time. I will get a full day out of it and I have 2 email accounts and a number of social network accounts constantly updating in the background.

Overall, really pleased I made the right choice in getting the Xperia T