Profile for Terry Lewis > Reviews

Content by Terry Lewis

Terry Lewis (Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A March of Kings (Book #2 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A March of Kings (Book #2 in the Sorcerer's Ring)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read but poor editing, 30 May 2013
This is a great series of books, the story line is interesting and the author is doing a pretty good job with it. I have finished both books in the sorcerers ring in the last three days! I love the story, the characters, and how the book makes me keep reading "just one more chapter"! Despite some minor grammar and typo errors I could not have liked the books more.

The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's Future
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's Future

5.0 out of 5 stars A thought provoking eye-opener, 29 May 2013
The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn was written for a time such as this, mesmerizing and fascinating from beginning to end. In light of current events, this book is an eye opener for every American. The book is presented in a narrative fashion and uses scripture to demonstrate the ties between the destruction of ancient Israel and America. Anyone searching for answers in the midst of the chaos, unrest and fear that is prevalent in America today will find "The Harbinger" provides a glimmer of hope.

Married By Midnight (Pembroke Palace Book 4)
Married By Midnight (Pembroke Palace Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick and engaging read, 28 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and was pleasantly surprised to find it had a hint of mystery woven into the plot. Julianne MacLean breathes life into rich characters whose chemistry can set the page on fire. The setting is vivid and the reader is swept away right from the first page. I loved this book and look forward to many more from this author.

Vanilla on Top (Entangled Brazen) (Walk on the Wild Side Book 1)
Vanilla on Top (Entangled Brazen) (Walk on the Wild Side Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A believable well written story, 27 May 2013
This book has some parts in it that will make you laugh and some that will make you hot. This is just your everyday vanilla woman and becoming true to herself. A well thought out and developed plot grabs you and doesn't let go. You'll be itching to take control before you are done reading.

How to Treat a Yeast Infection: Best Yeast Infection Treatment & Top Home Remedies for Yeast Infection

5.0 out of 5 stars My poor baby, 27 May 2013
My poor little 9 month old baby was recently diagnosed with infant trush around the mouth area. At first I thought it was just a normal rash but I noticed she didn't want to feed and was in pain so I took her to the doctor so prescribed some medication. I supplemented it with some very mild apple tea tree oil solution just to sooth the itch and pain and it really did help. Thanks for the informative report.

Leo
Leo

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful love story, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Leo (Kindle Edition)
This book was so incredible that I read it in a few hours. I couldn't put it down. The way the author pulls you in between past and present is just another reason I love her style of writing. I would definitely recommend this book to new adults/adults who love a heartfelt love story but enjoy a little agony before getting to the juicy center.

Extinction Point (Extinction Point series Book 1)
Extinction Point (Extinction Point series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this one, waiting for more, 23 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book! I connected with Emily and found her journey in the Post-Apocalyptic world intense and believable. She wasn't a super human with 10 years of martial arts and special ops training, she is a modern woman who has had to adapt and use her head. Can't wait to read more about her and the changing Earth she lives in. Thanks for a good read.

Witchy Business (Witch Detectives #1)
Witchy Business (Witch Detectives #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great witch mystery, 22 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed Witchy Business. It had fun and light moments, but also had substance. The heroine, Elle, is a witch enchantress who works for the local coven, keeping various magical creatures (werewolves, fey, and goblins) in line. She has no idea of the true extent of her power until she meets Niall, who also has enchanter powers but has learned to fully use his ability. As Elle explores her powers and her relationship with Niall, she finds a death sentence on her head and must ultimately choose a side and open herself to her full potential. Watch out when she does!

State of Wonder
State of Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 21 May 2013
This review is from: State of Wonder (Kindle Edition)
I am amazed by Ann Patchett's ability to write such riveting books about such a breadth of topics. Bel Canto (P.S.) is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read, and I never thought she'd be able to match that. With this book, I think she has come close. As for criticism, the science in the book is a little vague and seems slightly "off". However, the experiments are a sort of backdrop and not the main focus so it's not that big a deal. And Patchett does manage to cover an awful lot of political and ethical issues related to drug development and reproduction that are so nuanced as to appear to occur using sleight-of-hand. Overall, another very strong book from Patchett.

Extreme Couponing: How to Extreme Coupon. Discover How to Be an Extreme Couponer Using Top Secret Extreme Couponing Tips!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never took the time, 21 May 2013
I am one of those people who work two jobs to make sure there is enough food on the table for my family and that they have a decent roof over their head and clothes on their backs. I am always looking for ways to cut back on spending so I can save more, but I never really got into couponing simply because I thought they were too much of a hassle, but this article has given me some insight and I think this is just what I need to do so save more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3