Profile for RandomHeroAM > Reviews

DiRT 3 (Xbox 360)
DiRT 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: DiRT 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
So this is not a Colin McRae game anymore, yeah well this is a great game never the less. It is a joy to play and has so great challenges as well as rally stages, Battersea Proving Ground (Which I 100%, high five), point to point and so much more. There are a great selection of vehicles and if that's not enough, there are some great DLC's too, which include, cars, tracks, liveries and horn sounds. I prefer Dirt 2 myself but this game is a brilliant addition to the list. This doesn't just forget McRae though, a Colin's Vision Livery is in the DLC's list and you have some in the game anyway. Rally fans and Ken Block fans should buy this as it is just so good.

Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a big fan, 16 Jun 2014
So I bought this game as all my mates went crazy for it. And I'm here to tell future owners that this game is not entirely good. The game is slow, buggy and glitches (for me). The graphics ain't exactly good, the game is just not very good. If you are looking to buy, see if your mate has it so you can try it first because it is a waste of money.

Race Driver: Grid - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Race Driver: Grid - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by clickforgamesltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 2007 graphics win!!!, 16 Jun 2014
So you bored of Forza and want a challenge from challengers that don't completely suck? Then you are looking in the right place and reading the right review. This game is truly epic, 2007 and with them graphics? You got to be kidding me?! 2007! Graphics to contend with present day racers and hours of fun. I played this game lately and it wiped the floors with Forza. Challenging challenges (I know, well dhuurrr) and track that leave you ripping your hair out because your team mate crashed you into a wall. The Le Mans after every season is a good touch too.

Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Minecraft (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say but block everywhere?!, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Minecraft (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is great for when you are bored, make a castle, make a tower, kill animals for food and be creative. So this game is very popular due to the fact you can make anything (if it was square mainly) and kill zombies with a feather. Keep away from Creepers though, total home wreckers. Sorry rabbling, buy this if you are bored of Lego and want to destroy everything you make with TnT. Have fun people and be safe (from creepers).

Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems
Automobile Mechanical and Electrical Systems
by Tom Denton

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 16 Jun 2014
I bought this book a while back now and it has good me through 3 levels of mechanic's courses. Packed full of information which tells you about everything you want to know about vehicle repair and the vehicle's parts. Mine may be dusty now and used less but it is brilliant for rookies to professionals. Buy this book. To inform though, don't let a mate use it as a weapon, it is big, heavy and gave me concussion.

Love The Beast [DVD] [2008]
Love The Beast [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Eric Bana

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric Bana is so underrated and this is amazing, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Love The Beast [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Eric Bana in my opinion is an amazing actor. So this is a look into his real love, a Ford GT Coupe. He loves this car with all his heart, from a young age to his adulthood. He begins to start racing this vehicle in rally's. Enough of the review though, so I don't spoil the ending. Buy this film, it is great with interviews from Jeremy Clarkson, Jay Leno and many more.

Titanium Flared Eyelet | ONE EYELET ONLY | Flesh Tunnel | 10mm gauge | Pink-Purple
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, 16 Jun 2014
Well I have never had a Titanium tunnel so I had to try them, lightest tunnel I have ever had. Practically weightless and look great too. There is a rubber catch so it don't fall out so this has to be the best one I own.

1 - Life On The Limit [DVD]
1 - Life On The Limit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Crowder

5.0 out of 5 stars So gooood, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: 1 - Life On The Limit [DVD] (DVD)
Well, I loved the film Senna and Rush, loved them in fact. This film was advertised in the Rush DVD so I read up on it a bit and bought it. This is so good, more histroy and more F1 facts. There are some very nasty crashed mentioned and featured in the film but other than that, worth every penny.

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa [DVD]
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Knoxville

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Jun 2014
This is the best film to come out of 2013. Johnny Knoxville is pure gold but was out done by 9 year old Jackson Nichols. Not the best Jackass related film but it is a great tribute to Jackass and Ryan Dunn.

Senna [DVD] [2010]
Senna [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Ayrton Senna
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly epic!, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Senna [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Well I started off watching this as a mate lent it to me but.... my god!!! Pure quality, amazing history and a truly upsetting end. Buy this to find out more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3