Profile for Anahita > Reviews

Content by Anahita

Anahita (London,UK)

Page: 1 | 2
High Fashion Sewing Secrets from the World's Best Designers: A Step-By-Step Guide to Sewing Stylish Seams, Buttonholes, Pockets, Collars, Hems, and Mo (Rodale Sewing Book)
by Claire Shaeffer
Price: 14.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 26 Jun 2013
I ended up buying this as Amazon recommended it after I bought another fashion sewing book. It is a good book but a little too professional for me. Great value and well packaged.

The secret of couture sewing
The secret of couture sewing
by Roxane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this book from Amazon just by chance but I found it useful and a good book to keep for reference. Great value and well packaged.

Pride [DVD]
Pride [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rupert Graves (Voice)
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Pride [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD as a present. Great film to watch, a family movie that went down well. It arrived in excellent condition and was well packaged.

Omron Walking Style II Step Counter
Omron Walking Style II Step Counter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this as a present for my brother. To my knowledge it has been a good item and has done it's job. It arrived quickly and was well packaged.

iDect X5i Twin Digital Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine
iDect X5i Twin Digital Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phones, 26 Jun 2013
I particularly picked these mainly based on their design which was neater than the average cordless phone. It does take batteries and you must change them every now and then. Overall good phones, they arrived quickly and were packaged well.

Silverline 633909 Battery, Bulb and Fuse Tester 1.5V - 9V
Silverline 633909 Battery, Bulb and Fuse Tester 1.5V - 9V
Price: 5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 Jun 2013
After finding a lot of batteries around the house and never knowing whether they are any good or not, I decided to buy this product from Amazon as I had no idea where to look for it. It has been very useful item. Good seller and packaging.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil [DVD]
See No Evil, Hear No Evil [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gene Wilder

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Jun 2013
The most brilliant and funny film. Tried finding it in shops but failed and was very happy to find it on Amazon. Great value and good packaging.

The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam and other Persian Poems (Everyman's Library)
The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam and other Persian Poems (Everyman's Library)
by A. J. Arberry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 26 Jun 2013
As always you know you can rely on Amazon to find a book from the 70's. I had to give my copy to a friend and was delighted to find another one on Amazon. It arrived as described and was well packaged.

Dyson wand handle for DC05 silver/yellow 904447-01
Dyson wand handle for DC05 silver/yellow 904447-01
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with my purchase, 8 Feb 2013
I have had my Dyson DC05 for as long as I remember and when the wand handle broke recently, I looked into buying a new model. As my product was quite old, I never imagined that I could still find parts for it but as I googled it, there it was on several sites including amazon. I am delighted with the quality of this product and the amazon price was half that of most websites with the option of free postage. My Dyson is fully functional again and I can't thank amazon enough.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2013 5:51 PM GMT

White Chicks [DVD] [2005]
White Chicks [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Shawn Wayans
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: White Chicks [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Absolutely love this film. It's brilliant and very funny. Guaranteed to make you laugh. Great entertainment. Highly recommend it. You won't regret it.

Page: 1 | 2