ARRAY(0xa5387564)

Profile for TEA MAN > Reviews

Content by TEA MAN

TEA MAN

Disney Infinity Power Disc (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Power Disc (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it (almost), 1 Oct 2013
Good product with lots of possibilities! Unfortunately I got an alice in wonderland power disc. Can you make s set of boy and girl power discs so we are all happy!

Neotechs Black Flip Leather Wallet Card Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Neotechs Black Flip Leather Wallet Card Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Offered by Neotechs
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for price, 14 Feb 2013
Just love it, can carry cards and money with phone, I paid 45 for one when the iPhone first came out and this does the same Job, may not be the same leather and for the price its a bargain.

Morphy Richards Meno One Cup 43922 Hot Water Dispenser, Black/Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards Meno One Cup 43922 Hot Water Dispenser, Black/Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tea maker so far, 11 Jan 2011
Best Tea maker so far, I had a Tefal Quick cup Mk 1 that stopped working after a 9 months. I liked not using a kettle so upgraded to the Mk 2 and that also stopped working, emailed Tefal but not had a reply back. Anyway read the feedback about the Meno One Cup and thought I give this one a try. So far so good, much better than the Quick Cup, no noise, in fact I,m glad the Tefal has broken as this ones a improvement. To be honest I,m not even going to chase Tefal to get the it Fixed, the Menos a keeper, wife moaned about the old one but loves the new one.
No filter needed, Looks good, Not noisy, defiantly five stars

And then came Agadoo
And then came Agadoo
by Terry Dobson
Price: 19.43

5.0 out of 5 stars What a good read, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: And then came Agadoo (Paperback)
What a good read, I only found this book by luck one night surfing and had some late night reading just to get to the next bit. Thanks for sharing your stories, the twists and turns, happy and not so happy times.

Loved reading the "What If's" as reminded me about the chats I've had with work mates when traveling on trips, talking about the crossroads of life etc / What If I never stumbled across you book as its really made me think about old times and deferent roads you can go up. To be honest I find it difficult to put into words how much I enjoyed reading the book,
Just decided to re-read encase I missed some gossip

Thanks for the ride
Dave

Tefal Quick Cup - Hot and Cold Water in 3 Seconds
Tefal Quick Cup - Hot and Cold Water in 3 Seconds

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE ONE, I LOVE IT, 10 Oct 2007
REALLY LOVE THIS, HOT DRINKS ON TAP 24/7, NO WAITING, GLAD I BROUGHT ONE, DONT BE PUT OFF IF YOU THINK ITS YOUR CUP OF TEA BUY ONE I LOVE IT