Profile for Kira Phoenix > Reviews

Kira Phoenix

The Sergeant
The Sergeant

5.0 out of 5 stars cannot recommend this enough, 30 April 2014
This review is from: The Sergeant (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this and am so glad that I bought it. If I hadn't been quite so busy I would have happily read in this in one sitting without any hesitation.

I loved seeing Clay and Logan's relationship grow, coming to get an emotional attachment to them.

Potentially sensitive subjects were handled with care and tactfully, giving it a sense of realism. You could see and understand the struggles, which to me was very important.

Sometimes in books like this, it becomes all about the steamy scenes, but Christa kept a plot, not just suddenly forgetting that her characters had lives outside of the bedroom.

All in all I cannot recommend this enough to anyone who enjoys these kinds of stories! x

The Boy I Love - A compelling love story set in the aftermath of World War One (The Boy I Love Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, 20 Nov. 2013
Once I started to read this book I just couldn't put it down, I absolutely love this book.
Beautiful, heart felt story that was beautifully written. Scenes that could have come out badly were handled really well and with class, (war and the handling of forbidden love)

All in all this book kept me gripped right to the very last page and I look forward to checking out other books from this author.