Profile for Simon > Reviews

Content by Simon

Simon

Techcode ® 3 Port HDMI Switch Superb Quality Full HD 1080p HUB HDMI v1.3b (Latest) 2.5Gbps HD-DVD PS3 Xbox360 Blu-Ray Audio & Video 3 x Input 1 x Output Ultra High Performance (Black)
Offered by TechCode

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (Xbox 360)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

2.0 out of 5 stars Good But So Many Bugs !!!, 20 Sept. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Lets get this clear , Tiger Woods is a great game , Cool graphics , beautiful courses, and good ideas including joining a country clubs.
However the game is hoplessly flawed , The game constantly crashes, this is really annoying.
Especially when its a course you have downloaded and are trying to get Masetry on it would would enable you to keep the course for good.
I spent 24,000 hard earned points to play a course and yet it crashed at the same hole every time, Being unable to complete it means i lost any chance of winning it as well as losing all my points !!! Rip off
As well as the crashes the sound is flawed, you get double commentary at the same time so you cant undestand what they are saying , then there is no sound or commentary for a hole or two, A ball that lands in a bunker sometimes moves to the rough or fairway, and the replays are laughable, i was rejoicing when i got my first hole in one , hit replay to view it again only to see it go past the hole by around 20 foot !!!!!!!!
How many flaws are above ? this is EA we are talking about.
This has ruined my enjoyment of a game that had potenetial to be 5 stars ,
I gave it 2 stars as flaws were one thing but taking money of you when purchasing coins to purchase courses is a disgrace .
I wont be parting with my money next year with number 14 unless reviews tell me EVERYTHING above has been corrected and even then ...................
Why should I ?