ARRAY(0xa26a55d0)

Page: 1 | 2
D-Link AirPremier N PoE Access Point
D-Link AirPremier N PoE Access Point
Price: 109.63

3.0 out of 5 stars A solid commercial router/repeater, cannot set security measures, 19 Oct 2013
Arrived on time, very solid, clearly a more commercial unit. Repeater works well and manages to get a wifi signal through 2 thick stone walls....for my Dell laptop although all Apple products fail to connect, that's simply the poor Apple quality though I am sure.
I am not a technical person, but an it friend is and neither of us could set the security measures - this seems to be a common theme for this product. So we now have an unsecured network available to anyone, and while this isn't the end of the world to us as we are in the middle of rural France with no-one else nearby,I would imagine for someone living nearer to neighbours this could be a problem. We have searched help forums and all the IT friends I can think of and no-one has been able to set them - so do beware on that, it is NOT secure. Apart form that, it is fine.

Clarks  Quay Port Ankle Boots Mens  Blue Blau (Navy Leather) Size: 9 (43 EU)
Clarks Quay Port Ankle Boots Mens Blue Blau (Navy Leather) Size: 9 (43 EU)
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, great price., 16 Aug 2013
My husband only ever wears these in summer and as we live in the South West of France, that is a long part of the year! So most of the time her wears these. I've bought cheaper ones in the past, waste of time. These fit well, he has wide feet so this size 9 fits his feet well - I think they're a little on the larger side, but for his Hobbit feet that's perfect!
Excellent quality and I will certainly stick with Clarks in the future.

Pampers Baby Dry Size 5 (Junior) Giga Pack 114 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 5 (Junior) Giga Pack 114 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers are the best!, 30 July 2013
Having used cheaper nappies for my twin boys (well, it gets expensive with 2 !), they suffered nappy rash with all other brands, including Huggies..... I have stuck with Pampers all the way through, and now my boys are being toilet trained I will continue to use them until the day they don't need them. Don't bother with other brands, really, Pampers are the best.

Belledorm Waterproof Anti Allergy Protection Cotton Mattress Protector Double
Belledorm Waterproof Anti Allergy Protection Cotton Mattress Protector Double
Price: 17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, waterproof, padded mattress cover, 30 July 2013
As a Chambres d'Hotes (B&B in France) we have excellent quality mattresses and I wanted a suitable, waterproof, comfortable cover to protect them. I wanted good quality as my previous covers were very noisy - these however, are fantastic! They fit beautifully onto the standard double bed, they're quiet, comfortable and don't rustle.
Well worth every penny, my guests compliment us regularly on their quality of sleep. I would most definitely recommend them!

Faking It In France
Faking It In France
by Karen Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw, funny, painful, exhilarating - a must read for all ex-pats!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Faking It In France (Paperback)
After chatting with Karen on facebook,and reading her posts, I felt compelled to read her book Faking it in France. It took me 2 days via my kindle, and I couldn't put it down! I cried, laughed, identified and most of all thoroughly enjoyed it. The raw pain and hilarity all rolled into one book made this a fantastic book. Not for the faint hearted the pain of her loss, although the laughter she writes about allows the reader to really identify with her. I felt myself agreeing with her and understanding so much, that we could have been sat here in France chatting like old friends.
Well done Karen, I look forward to reading the next book!

Fatal Voyage: (Temperance Brennan 4)
Fatal Voyage: (Temperance Brennan 4)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As usual, the suspense and familiar characters makes this a great read., 7 Feb 2013
As a fan of Kathy Reichs, this book did not disappoint. Tempe battles the bad guys, finds the truth no matter what, and with the return of Andrew Ryan into her life, deals with everything that life has to throw at her. I loved the high impact start, the heart wrenching parts that only a credible writer can make you feel, the ups and downs and finally the triumph that Tempe Brennan achieves in getting the truth about the dead to their loved ones. Reichs is an amazing writer, and this book should appeal to everyone. Definitely worth it!

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but very bright., 1 Feb 2013
I bought this item after incorrectly buying the wrong cover - be careful which one you buy - this one fits the kindle with the keyboard. It is a flimsy attachment to the kindle but if you're careful this is not a problem. The elasticated strap is fine. The cover is sturdy and great for keeping the kindle in good condition, especially when being carted around a lot, in hand bags, rucksacks and the car. The light is very bright, which is a bit of an issue as my husband won't let me read in bed if I wake up in the middle of the night as it wakes him up too, and illuminates the whole room, which was the reason I bought it - I have insomnia & like to read. So I will have to upgrade to a backlit reader now. That said, it is a great device, the plastic that holds up the light is also a bit flimsy, but at the end of the day for only 30, it was a good buy. I'd recommend it, but as to its longevity - I'm not too sure on that, we'll see. Worth buying though.

Tippitoes Step up Stool - White/Blue
Tippitoes Step up Stool - White/Blue
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good height, weight & easy to clean., 26 Dec 2012
This step is a good height, not too light-weight and easy to clean. A good price, simply it is exactly what it says.

Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5 (24-55 lbs/11-25 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 124 Nappies
Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5 (24-55 lbs/11-25 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 124 Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't skimp on cheaper nappies! These are the best., 26 Dec 2012
Having tried all the other brands, from Huggies to supermarket brands, I have 2 year old twin boys & Pampers are the only ones we will now use. Very absorbent, these nappies always fit, they minimise any nappy rash and work really well with the nappy creams. Thanks to Pampers I have dry little boys!

Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Fresh Mint 75ml
Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Fresh Mint 75ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars This does what it says, great for sensitive teeth., 26 Dec 2012
I wasn't worried about the whitening effect which is minimal if at all noticeable. Sensodyne is great for those of us with very sensitive teeth. Well worth the money, I wouldn't suggest other cheaper brands.

Page: 1 | 2