Profile for Zach > Reviews

From Under The Cork Tree
From Under The Cork Tree
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 17 Jan. 2014
Good album; full of ridiculously named songs, all of which are great to listen to :)
Well worth getting, would recommend :)

Folie A Deux
Folie A Deux

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Folie A Deux (Audio CD)
Great album! I like the fact that they continue using titles that are pretty irrelevant to the song :)
But yeah, some cracking songs on there, listened to it so much recently. Would recommend :)

Contra
Contra

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Contra (Audio CD)
Yeah, arrived pretty sharpish, good there.
Album is pretty good, very Vampire Weekend.. Which if you really like them that's great. But as someone who was just sort of trying them out, it's a bit.. different.
I don't want to take away from the fact that these are clearly talented musicians, I just don't think it's quite my music taste.

Songs I Wrote With Amy
Songs I Wrote With Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice album, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Songs I Wrote With Amy (Audio CD)
Arrived nice a fast, good there.
On the album; I have to admit I got into Ed just before and more when + came out, and then worked backwards through his EPs. This one is pretty good, obviously got songs I've never heard before, which are all very nice and the female backing are really good.
It's not immediately obvious, and it's easily overlooked, but I can see that he's learned, I assume from feedback and stuff, what worked and what didn't, and you can hear that these songs.. well, they're still very good, but I can see why these songs aren't massive hits. Just my opinion there. The album is still good, and would still recommend :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2014 7:09 PM GMT

The 1975
The 1975
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The 1975 (Audio CD)
Bought this album not really knowing much of The 1975's music, only their hits. I have to admit, their singles are the more upbeat tracks, and quite a lot of the other songs on this album are slower, more.. atmospheric..?
Definitely not a bad thing that the rest of them are a bit slower; I think it is an absolutely amazing album.
Would definitely recommend :)

Push Pins Plastic 50/Pkg-Clear
Push Pins Plastic 50/Pkg-Clear
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Pins. Do you really need to read a review..?, 17 Jan. 2014
Yes, they're pins. They do their job perfectly well, and yeah, they arrived pretty fast, too.
I think I will buy some more as i have recently had some more pictures printed out.

New Stylish CHROME Series Hard Case Cover Fits iphone 4 & 4S including Screen Protector and Cloth Exclusive by Youngs
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 17 Jan. 2014
Admittedly it is a bit tricky to get off, but it's do-able. Though I don't think I'm gonna be taking off very much, as it does look amazing. It's not a metallic finish, but it's definitely not just plastic. It just feels and looks really good :)

-Also, met a guy who works for this shop in my local pub, and he bought me drinks. Cheers, that guy :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 13 April 2013
Exactly what I needed; nice cheap cover that looks good and I feel it protects my iPhone very well. Mine arrived very quickly, which was nice, and it snaps on easily.
Bit tricky to get off again, but ok once you know how. (Get the top right corner out first)
Overall, a worthwhile purchase :)

Please Don't Say You Love Me
Please Don't Say You Love Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music, 20 Feb. 2013
She actually posted that this was cheap on amazon on Twitter, so I thought I'd check it out. Talented musician, with a great voice. Well worth a listen :)