Profile for elleott > Reviews

Content by elleott

elleott

LowClick Unique Design Bluetooth Wireless Game Controller for PS3 (Orange & Black)
Offered by Bsyexcellent-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty rubbish controller, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought this as it was cheap so it's probably my own fault but this controller is fairly useless for most (if not all) PS3 games. The buttons stick and don't react the same way as the official controller which means you can't play games properly. Given that most PS3 games have been designed to offer a high level of controls and commands I'd say steer clear of this controller as it can't help you play anything (used for FIFA and COD mainly).

Cexi Couture Mens Drop Crotch Summer Cotton Chino Turn Up Combats Shorts Tobacco 34

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product but the size was completely wrong, 20 Mar. 2014
I can see the shorts are high quality but the sizing is all wrong, i'm 34 inch waist and even though it states 34 inches in the shorts these are closer to 30 inches. I was away for work when these arrived so i missed the returns deadline - my own fault.

PREM-I-AIR ELITE PORTABLE TOWER FAN COOLER WITH TIMER & 3 FAN SPEED SETTINGS
PREM-I-AIR ELITE PORTABLE TOWER FAN COOLER WITH TIMER & 3 FAN SPEED SETTINGS
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars I was desperate for this in the summer!, 25 Jan. 2014
Great fan, loads of modes and a remote controller to change the speed, oscillation, etc. Part of the stand was missing when the product arrived but the seller was quick to respond to my emails and replace the component. All good.

The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor, Part One
The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor, Part One
by Robert Kirkman

5.0 out of 5 stars These books are amazing, 25 Jan. 2014
These books are a must for Walking Dead fans. Characters from the comic books and these novels are both now entwining in the tv series but these books provide so much context to the plot of the comic books. Great reads, could be a bit longer but only because I enjoy them so much.

Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Blue/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Blue/Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good durability but poor sound quality, 25 Jan. 2014
Sound is very tinny but good headphones for wearing in the gym or similar actives. Not bad given the price.

Armband Case for Apple iPhone 5 5S (black)
Armband Case for Apple iPhone 5 5S (black)
Offered by Jinhoo Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, broke after 5 uses, 23 Jan. 2014
I picked this up ages ago in anticipation of upgrading my phone. When I eventually did (December) I started wearing the armband on a few runs. I was on the treadmill the other day and the strap tore, the armband fell off and my phone hit the deck. Fortunately the phone was fine but I'd barely used this item and with my runs lasting between 25 mins - 1 hour I can only slate this item for being utter rubbish.