Profile for L. Robinson > Reviews

Content by L. Robinson

L. Robinson (Lancaster, Lancashire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amscan International Inflatable Flamingo Hawaiian
Amscan International Inflatable Flamingo Hawaiian
Offered by BLUE TIGER TRADING

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool and perfectly sized, 14 Sept. 2013
Fantastic flamingo decoration! I used mine as a carry round mascot at a summer camp and he survived 6 weeks only deflating a little over his last couple of weeks

Uno Card Game
Uno Card Game
Offered by EnjoyToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Best card game ever!, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Uno Card Game (Toy)
If you haven't played UNO you're missing out! I live by these cards, they go on summer camps, scout camps and sometimes just round to a friends house!

Havaianas Brasil Logo Flip Flops - Black [4110850.0090.378] (5 UK)
Havaianas Brasil Logo Flip Flops - Black [4110850.0090.378] (5 UK)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 14 Sept. 2013
If you haven't yet owned a pair of havaianas you don't know what you're missing! They're so comfy and absolutely indestructible! I've spent a lot of time working abroad over the past few years and this pair I bought in June 2011 and have taken occassional wear over 2011/2012 and almost daily wear for the past 8 months! Still going strong!!! I have several pairs but the standard black ones are my wear anywhere pair!

The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
The IT Crowd - Complete Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding

5.0 out of 5 stars It never gets old!, 14 Sept. 2013
I love the IT Crowd and while you can access it via Netflix/4od it's great to have a box set to access whenever/wherever and the extras are a must watch for any massive fan!

Periodic Table Of Elements - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Periodic Table Of Elements - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own for any chemistry student, 14 Sept. 2013
Bought this poster to brighten up my University room. Ended up being very useful while I was trying to write up my labs!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Tablet (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0) Silver
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7inch Tablet (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0) Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet...shame about the freezing!, 14 Sept. 2013
Love this tablet, its smaller size made it much more portable/easier to hide from the eyes of thieves! Perfect considering I was off to work on a cruise liner. Really great little tablet for Skype. Good android system meaning lots of cool apps. Only problem for me is that occasionally the tablet freezes and you can't even turn it off. You literally have to wait for it to drain its battery- which can sometimes take a couple of days before you can switch it back on and start again. Also if you use this for games/reading/music it has an appalling battery life.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 9:21 AM BST

Osiris Women's Nyc83 Mid W White Trainer 2177-255 5 UK, 7.5 US
Osiris Women's Nyc83 Mid W White Trainer 2177-255 5 UK, 7.5 US
Offered by FreestyleXtreme

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic colour!, 14 Sept. 2013
Really bright pink- I've even sought out some pink laces to jazz them up some more! I used them as uniform trainers in my sports based job and the kids loved them as much as I did!

25th Anniversary Edition: The Story of the Little Mole Who Knew it Was None of His Business
by Werner Holzwarth

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite children's book!, 14 Sept. 2013
I found this book working on a cruise ship in the US as we used to read it to the children. Since returning to the UK I came to Amazon to get my own copy so I can introduce this hilarious story to children elsewhere! Children love poop and this is a story full of it!

Texts From Dog
Texts From Dog
by October Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift for a dog lover!, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Texts From Dog (Hardcover)
Got this as a present for my grandad and he loves it! It can be quite rude in places so the easily offended might not enjoy it

Clear Lens Geek/Nerd Retro Wayfarer Glasses,Black Frame
Clear Lens Geek/Nerd Retro Wayfarer Glasses,Black Frame
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for fancy dress, 14 Sept. 2013
Large nerdy glasses perfect for any nerdy/school themed fancy dress party! Used them a couple of times now and they're still in one piece!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3