Profile for Helen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Angelina Ballerina: Mouseling Mysteries [DVD]
Angelina Ballerina: Mouseling Mysteries [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD, 12 Mar 2014
My daughters adore Angelina Ballerina and this DVD is great because they can watch it anytime they want at home. Great price. I would recommend it.

Angelina Ballerina: Superstar Sisters [DVD]
Angelina Ballerina: Superstar Sisters [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD, 12 Mar 2014

Disney Minnie Mouse Purse (Pink/ Black)
Disney Minnie Mouse Purse (Pink/ Black)
Offered by Mrtoybox Ltd For Xmas delivery We recommend Expedited

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Purse, 12 Mar 2014
This purse is great and perfect for any little princess who loves to be a big girl. Its a beautiful design, nice small size, great price and I would recommend it.

Disney Minnie Mouse Handbag (Pink/ Black)
Disney Minnie Mouse Handbag (Pink/ Black)
Offered by A CHARACTER SHOP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bag, 12 Mar 2014
This bag is great and perfect for any little princess who loves to walk round with a little bag full of all sorts. It's not too big that it looks ridiculous when she carries it but also it is not too small that she can't fit anything in. Its a beautiful design, holds it's shape, great price and I would recommend it.

EyeCatchClothing - Carrie Ladies Scarf Hat & Gloves Set Black
EyeCatchClothing - Carrie Ladies Scarf Hat & Gloves Set Black
Offered by Handcandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Set, 12 Mar 2014
This set is a lovely set, it's made of soft fabric and is great as a nice present, it was a great price and I would recommend it to anyone, as a present or just as a nice new scarf set for yourself.

Simply The Best Nan and Grandad Mugs, Matching Pair by MugBug
Simply The Best Nan and Grandad Mugs, Matching Pair by MugBug
Offered by MugBug

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Mugs, 12 Mar 2014
These Mugs are great, they come packaged individually so they can be wrapped individually. They look great and are perfect to give as a little prezzie from a little person for perfect grandparents. They are a great price and I would recommend them.

Ice Skate Guards - Black
Ice Skate Guards - Black
Offered by Allstar sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guards, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ice Skate Guards - Black (Misc.)
I bought these for my little brother - for his Bauer ice skates - he informs me, on good authority, that the guards work wonderfully and are easy to use. They look great on and were a great price. So I would recommend them.

Bauer Senior Skate Bag - Black (Fits sizes 6 -12)
Bauer Senior Skate Bag - Black (Fits sizes 6 -12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skate Bag, 12 Mar 2014
I bought this for my little brother - for his Bauer ice skates - he informs me, on good authority, that the bag works wonderfully and has space inside for extra bits and pieces. The bag is easy to carry and it was a great price. So I would recommend it.

Elite Prolace 108 inch Wax Laces - Black/White
Elite Prolace 108 inch Wax Laces - Black/White
Offered by Crazykennys Hockey Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laces, 12 Mar 2014
I bought these for my little brother - for his Bauer ice skates - he informs me, on good authority, that the laces work wonderfully and are easy to thread. They look great on and were a great price. So I would recommend them.

Proud New Grandad Mug and Tin
Proud New Grandad Mug and Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Mug, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Proud New Grandad Mug and Tin
This Mug is a perfect little present from a perfect little person. It is such a small price for such a nice mug and tin (for the mug to sit comfortably/safely in). I would recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19