Profile for Helen > Reviews

Helen

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (Cocoa Butter Fragrance) 150ml
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (Cocoa Butter Fragrance) 150ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 11 July 2013
I love this serum. It works wonderfully - my mum used to use it on me (or something very similar also made by Palmer's) when I was little to help get rid of all the bumps I used to get - so when I had my third baby and got loads of stretch marks on my tummy, it was the first thing I turned to. I have been using it for two weeks now (three times daily, as instructed) and my stretch marks are virtually gone, I will continue to use it long after my stretch marks are gone because it feels lovely on my skin. It also smells lovely. I would recommend it to anyone. It is also a great price on here.

Always Ultra Night Pads x 10
Always Ultra Night Pads x 10
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 July 2013
These are great for any woman young or old, I would always recommend always. They make me feel comfortable when they are needed.

Always Ultra Normal Pads x 16
Always Ultra Normal Pads x 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 July 2013

Lil-lets Super Plus Extra Super Plus Extra Sanitary Towels For Very Heavy Flow - 14
Offered by Clarity Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 July 2013
I bought these expecting them to come in the old styled box but they came in one of the new styled boxes.

The Tudors - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]
The Tudors - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series, 11 July 2013
This complete collection is great, I loved the series and this box set is at such a great price and a nice looking box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic belt, 11 July 2013
This belt is wonderful as it fits anybody - you can manually alter the size so no need to punch in extra holes. Its a good make and has a good feel, my husband loves it. Would recommend.

Shine
Shine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Shine (MP3 Download)
This is a really great song with a very good beat. Would recommend it to anybody, me and my husband love it.

British Fish Fine China Mug in Presentation Gift Box
British Fish Fine China Mug in Presentation Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Mug, 11 July 2013
This mug is really nice, the pictures are really beautiful, bright and full of detail and it comes in a great display box.

Candy
Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Candy (MP3 Download)

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Hall of Fame (MP3 Download)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19