Profile for jasper > Reviews

Claire Bowman 3D Cake Lace Mat - Butterfly Lace Large 3D Mat
Claire Bowman 3D Cake Lace Mat - Butterfly Lace Large 3D Mat
Offered by MakeBake

5.0 out of 5 stars Lace may, 22 May 2014
I have bought these ready to use on my own wedding cake and cannot wait to start. Excellant quality and highly recommend supplier for speedy service

Epworth: The home of the Wesleys
Epworth: The home of the Wesleys
by W Le Cato Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Epworth, 22 May 2014
A very interesting book about the area os Epworth and surrounding areas As we are new to area it is a good reference book. Speedy and efficent supplier

Ordnance Survey South Yorkshire Street Atlas (Ordnance Survey/ Philip's Street Atlases)

5.0 out of 5 stars Street Atlas, 22 May 2014
Definately a must for anyone needing to find their war around a specific area. Delvery was very quick and efficient

Seasonal Baking: Celebrating the baking year with classic cakes, cupcakes, biscuits and delicious treats
by Fiona Cairns

5.0 out of 5 stars baking book, 22 May 2014
As an avid collector of cookery books this is another excellant book for my collection. The supplier gave excellant nservice and would certainly use again

The South and West Yorkshire Village Book (Villages of Britain)
The South and West Yorkshire Village Book (Villages of Britain)
by South and West Yorkshire Federations of Women's Institutes

5.0 out of 5 stars villages of britain, 22 May 2014
Excellant reference book as we are new to area it has given us an insight into villages around our new home

10x Original Universal Capacitive Stylus Touchscreen Pen for ipad 1 & 2, 3 iPhone 5, 4s , HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices (10 stylus pen)
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pens, 20 Mar. 2014
As I am always losing my stylus pens this bargain pack has bee invaluable as I can keep they placed in numerous places. They are also excellent quality and being coloured are easy to spot when put down.

Simplicity EZ Quilting Easy Circle Cut Acrylic Template
Simplicity EZ Quilting Easy Circle Cut Acrylic Template

5.0 out of 5 stars Ez circles, 20 Mar. 2014
Bit by bit I am building my store of ez templates and equipment. This is another piece of well made kit and will get plenty of use in my quilting

My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini)
My iPad (Covers iOS 7 on iPad 2, 3rd/4th Generation and iPad Mini)
by Gary Rosenzweig

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPad, 20 Mar. 2014
Having bought the iPhone version I find this book is just as good especially for a novice like myself used daily

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Daktarin cream, 20 Mar. 2014
Excellant product to keep in medicine drawer for a number of skin complaints none sticky and easily absorbed would recommend to anyone

My iPhone (Covers iPhone 4/4S, 5/5C and 5S running iOS 7)
My iPhone (Covers iPhone 4/4S, 5/5C and 5S running iOS 7)
by Brad Miser

5.0 out of 5 stars My iPhone book, 20 Mar. 2014
Excellant reference book. As a novice and not much experience with modern technology I can see this book will be used on a regular basis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5