Profile for Mrs. P. Crowhurst > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. Crowhurst

Mrs. P. Crowhurst

Page: 1 | 2
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 1)
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Twenty-eight and a half wishes., 7 July 2014
Just finished reading this book, couldn't put it down. Didn't know the ending till the very end, usually I can guess how it will end. Held my attention throughout. Rose is such a likeable character. Glad she stood up for herself in all the scrapes she got herself into. Must look for others in this series.

Return to Jarrow  (Jarrow Trilogy)
Return to Jarrow (Jarrow Trilogy)
by Janet MacLeod Trotter

5.0 out of 5 stars trilogy of Jarrow books., 5 May 2014
Just finished the third book, first two were good, this one was brilliant. So moving. What a brilliant writer. Will look out for more of her books. She captured the sights and smells of Jarrow, transporting you there. The people in the books came alive and you could picture them all.

Hunted (Parallel Trilogy, Book 3)
Hunted (Parallel Trilogy, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunted book 3, 30 Nov 2013
I read the 1st book, Gone, which I thought was very good. I read the 2nd book, Imprisoned, which was exciting, the 3rd book, Hunted, I just couldn't put it down. Christine Kersey has a very good way of drawing you into the books, so you can imagine what the people and places look like. she has a very vivid imagination, how do you think of a story line like that. It is the best books I have read in a long time. Look forward to the next two.

Imprisoned (Parallel Trilogy, Book 2)
Imprisoned (Parallel Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Imprisoned-Parallel-Trilogy-Book-2, 25 Nov 2013
Wow, I read the first book and thought that was exciting, but the 2nd beats that. I couldn't put it down. so glad the 3rd one is already here. I cant wait to read it tonight. the characters in the book are so believable and draw you into the storyline. I hope the third book is as good.

You Take My Breath Away
You Take My Breath Away

5.0 out of 5 stars eva cassidy, 27 Sep 2013
this is the song my son and new wife danced to at their recent wedding, lovely words, brilliant singer, brilliant song.

The Sara Colson Trilogy : Books One, Two & Three
The Sara Colson Trilogy : Books One, Two & Three

4.0 out of 5 stars the Sara Colson Trilogy. 1.2 and 3, 26 April 2013
Brilliant book, only downside is the swearing, if the first couple of chapters hadn't grabbed me I would not have continued reading it. But I couldn't put it down and read all three in 10 days. The story was very good. So shame about the swearing, I will check on her other books to see if they are the same, if they are they wont be on my book list..

A Second Chance (Promises to Keep Book 4)
A Second Chance (Promises to Keep Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A second chance, 26 Mar 2013
loved this whole series of books, wish there were more. the story had you involved with all the people in it. Shayne's discription of the people and places was very good.

Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Book 3)
Settling the Account (Promises to Keep Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars setting the account, 10 Mar 2013
Brilliant, the author has written this book with all the details you need to imagine the places. I couldn't put it down. I could imagine what all the places were like and all the people. Good story line, wish there were more books about them. Felt quite sorry for Charlie.

Ladies/Womens Pink Long Leg Rubber Wellington Boots With Pompoms - Pink - UK 7
Ladies/Womens Pink Long Leg Rubber Wellington Boots With Pompoms - Pink - UK 7

5.0 out of 5 stars pink boots, 19 Feb 2013
Brought for a gift for daughter-in-law. She loved them. Hoping for more snow or rain to wear them. Good thick tread on soles

MOFRED® Purple Luxury Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet Android 4.1 Jellybean 8GB /16GB/32GB / 3G HSPA+ - Second Updated Version w/Sleep Sensor + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars nexus case, 19 Feb 2013
Brilliant case, much cheaper than others and good quality. sleep function is very good. Pen works well too. would recommend this case.

Page: 1 | 2