ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one thing to say..., 22 Feb 2014
Boys will be boys. I bought my fiance a mountain of gifts that he asked for, for Christmas, however, this was the unexpected one and his face lit up more than on any of the others! Good price & great movies. :)

Simon Elvin open invitations (for any event or party) pack of 20 invites with envelopes
Offered by Universal Markets Ltd
Price: 3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice invitations, 22 Feb 2014
Bought these for a surprise 50th. The delivery was great, the colours on them are great and all in all they are just lovely. :)

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lingers with you for a while after., 10 Feb 2014
I first started reading this book in a McDonald's, drinking a hot chocolate and waiting for my fiance to get off his train from London. It was late at night and then I was late to meet him because I was so enthralled in the book. I struggled a little bit at first to connect with Augustus but he eventually grew on me like wild fire. This is more than a romance novel, more than another story of star-crossed lovers. It's thought-provoking, it's emotional and it stays with you. The last page in particular is one I can't get out of my mind. It's beautiful and poignant and all these rave reviews are deservedly so. I like my choices. I hope you like yours.

Looking For Alaska
Looking For Alaska
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 20 Nov 2013
I'd heard good things about John Green and this book, so I thought, why not? Enjoyed it from the very first page, all the characters are likeable - although Alaska has her moments but this is somewhat the point. A great story, you will enjoy this.

Now You See Me [DVD]
Now You See Me [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars You should see this!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Now You See Me [DVD] (DVD)
Me and my boyfriend went into this film thinking it would just be an average film to see on a date night. How wrong we were! We were gripped all the way through, great characters, original story, who doesn't like a bit of magic? And the ending! Wow. We didn't click at all and came out of the cinema in disbelief. One of my favourite films, if not favourite, of 2013. You won't regret seeing this.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book., 9 Aug 2013
I don't know what you could find to dislike about the book. The writing flows, it really makes you think and most of all, I found it relatable. It's been my favourite book for years and I just had to purchase it on my Kindle to read again and again. You absolutely won't be disappointed with this book.

Double Chocolate Keep Calm & Snooze Duvet Cover With Pillow Cases
Double Chocolate Keep Calm & Snooze Duvet Cover With Pillow Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 9 Aug 2013
I needed to invest in a new duvet set after decorating my bedroom and wanting one that matched the decor. Came across this one and decided to give it a try. Delivery was good and this looks great on my bed. Would definitely recommend.

Pretty Smooth Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (6)
Pretty Smooth Cleansing Nose Pore Strips (6)
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars These work., 9 Aug 2013
These are the first brand of these that I've used after shopping around. They're cheap and they do the job. My skin is not completely free of black heads after using these but it definitely helps. You can see the results yourself on the strip after you remove it!

Skin Care Facial Samples Set (Organic)
Skin Care Facial Samples Set (Organic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler!, 9 Aug 2013
Received an email from Amazon this morning telling me that this had been dispatched and it arrived about an hour later. Delivery was quick. These are super tiny, you get six little pots in total. I was only expecting four after only looking at the picture and not reading the description properly! I've had a sniff of them all and used a bit of one this morning and so far so good. These are a great little taste before you spend a lot of money on a bigger version. Would definitely recommend! :)

To Hell and Back
To Hell and Back
by Audie Murphy
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 26 July 2013
This review is from: To Hell and Back (Paperback)
This was a gift for my Dad for Father's day. Delivery was fast and efficient. The book has been praised by my Dad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3