Profile for shazzer > Reviews

shazzer

Just Biggins: My Story
Just Biggins: My Story

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 20 Oct 2012
this took me by surpise--it was very funny and entertaining--i thought it would be annoying etc--but was a great read--so try it and see

Before I Forget
Before I Forget

2.0 out of 5 stars depressing read, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Before I Forget (Kindle Edition)
what a depressing read--the only thing it does is to highlight how much pressure this terrible illness can place on the indicidual and the ripple effect on the family members--its not a relaxing read tho

Finding My Voice
Finding My Voice

3.0 out of 5 stars have read better, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Finding My Voice (Kindle Edition)
bit boring--has undoubtedly overcome huge health problems--but nonetheless have read more enjoyable books !!!
seems very heavy work reading it--not a lot of lighter moments--i found this a bit depressing actually

Where Have I Gone?
Where Have I Gone?

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 20 May 2012
thoroughly enjoyed this read,it gives an account of her background, doesnt focus entirely on her weight loss- just how it came to be--you can imagine her talking as its written-she has a style of her own-most enjoyable, have recommended this and other peoples feedback has been very favourable. will definitely read again.

A Young Man's Passage
A Young Man's Passage

1.0 out of 5 stars poor read, 20 May 2012
very dreary--boring sex ploits--same old from one chapter to another-too much openness and frankness-and sex for my liking--didnt need to know all the intimate details.actually stopped my mother from reading it--she would be very affronted.would not recommend it at all.