Profile for hannah > Reviews

Content by hannah

hannah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
•ROHILinen• PET DOG BED CUSHION, REMOVABLE ZIPPED COVER, BLACK & WHITE BONES, Anti-Dustmite & Hypo-Allergenic, LARGE SIZE
Offered by INTELO

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay dog bed, 16 May 2016
Product arrived today. The quality is not the best and the picture was a black bed and we got a blue bed. It states a large bed but I would say it's less than most medium dog bed. Lots of padding a little too much for our elderly collie. I suspect after she sat on it a while it will go down.

Wayne Rooney: Captain of England
Wayne Rooney: Captain of England

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2016
Fantastic books for football mad son/ daughter. My husband also read them and enjoyed them.

Raheem Sterling: Young Lion
Raheem Sterling: Young Lion

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these books, 24 April 2016
My football mad son who is 9 years old. Absolutely love these books.

i-Swim Pro Swimming Goggles - Anti Fog Technology - Comfortable - Watertight - Clear Vision - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Mirrored With UV Protection - Swim Goggle Glasses For Men And Women Best For Adults Kids 10+ Boys And Girls - Includes FREE Premium Protective Case FREE Nose Clip And FREE Ear Plugs
Offered by i-sportspro

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant googles, 10 Mar. 2016
Brilliant googles. Brought myself these swimming googles but my 9 year old son loves them so I ordered another pair. They come with ear and nose plugs. ( not that I use them). They are comfortable and waterproof. Definitely recommend them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2016 1:41 PM GMT

Gareth Bale: The Boy Who Became a Galactico
Gareth Bale: The Boy Who Became a Galactico

5.0 out of 5 stars Good football story, 4 Mar. 2016
My son was a reluctant reading but after reading wimpy of a diary kid he decided he enjoys reading before bed. He is football mad. He is enjoying reading about Gareth Bale. He loves this book and asked what other books are in the collection. He already got the book of Neymar and Messi. He asked for the Rooney book. The book is not too long. Recommended for football mad kids!!!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Board Game
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 4 Mar. 2016
Good game to play with family or friends. We played it with family aged 9 to 76. We all enjoyed playing the game. I learnt a lot about my in laws. There was a question ' have you worn your pants for more than one day'. We have a good giggle. Recommended for fun family or friends.

Diary of a Wimpy kid 9 book collection set
Diary of a Wimpy kid 9 book collection set
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 4 Mar. 2016
My 9 year son has just read the whole collection of diary of a wimpy kid. He use to prefer reading football magazine than reading a book. He loved these books. It was lovely hearing him giggling to himself. With lots of pictures it's a good book for kids who are reluctant.

PIXNOR Alike AK9132 Waterproof Students Children''s Wrist Watch (Orange+Black)
PIXNOR Alike AK9132 Waterproof Students Children''s Wrist Watch (Orange+Black)
Offered by Lineswish

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, 4 Mar. 2016
Fantastic watch. My 9 year old son has had numerous watches some well known brands that haven't lasted. As my son team is gold and black I brought this watch. Not expecting it too last long. He has had it over a year and still working well. He goes swimming in it at least twice a week. Still wotrking well. On other watches the scraps had broken. Very pleased!!!

The Christmas Football Quiz Book, Joke Book, Fact Book
The Christmas Football Quiz Book, Joke Book, Fact Book
by Matt Maguire

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Feb. 2016
Good book for boys.

Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 10)
Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 10)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 7 Jan. 2016
Thank you Jeff Kinney in getting my son to stop reading football magazine and sitting down to read this book. I could not believe when I saw my son ( aged 8) sitting reading this book over the Christmas holiday. He read this book in 3 days. We read a book together but he rarely reads on his own. He now on book 2. It is lovely to hear him giggling when he is reading it in bed. Fantastic book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4