Profile for E. J. Gregory > Reviews

Content by E. J. Gregory

E. J. Gregory "erica3595" (Ewell, Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premier Housewares Over Door Mirror - Red
Premier Housewares Over Door Mirror - Red
Offered by MightyHousewares

1.0 out of 5 stars broken in transit, 2 Jun. 2014
We did not open the mirror immediately and when it we, it was competely shattered and the frame was not atached in one corner. We coukld not send it back as it was impossible ot repack and we had waited until it was concenient to optn it. The damage had obviously happened in transit and the delivery man had been quite terse with my daughter in law who accepted the delivery. Not happy at all, as there was no way we realised it was jst our word against theirs and we only had dangereous shards of glass as proof - we could not store these for safety reasons. We did not want a replacement as it isobviously a very thin mirror and likely to shatter again.

The King Arthur Trilogy: "Sword and the Circle", "Light Beyond the Forest", "Road to Camlann"

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Suttcliff, 24 Feb. 2014
Adventure, history, myth, legend excellent charactre portraits. I have loved her work for years and am pleased that i still do

bareMinerals Youth Revealed 3-Piece Skincare Collection For Younger Looking Skin - Normal To Dry Skin

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive but lovely, 24 Feb. 2014
My skin is quite sensitive and i am wary of new treatments, but this is lovely, silky and smooth all over my face

A Poor Choice of Enemies (The Alice Chamberlain Cycle Book 2)
A Poor Choice of Enemies (The Alice Chamberlain Cycle Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars imaginative, 24 Feb. 2014
i would recommend this ot anyone witha aense of adventure and who likes "who dine its".
Interesting characters throughout. Read it!

Wintersmith (In Collaboration with Terry Pratchett)
Wintersmith (In Collaboration with Terry Pratchett)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 7 Dec. 2013
One of Steeleye Spann's greatest. They have trappped the mood, myth and magic of the book and indeed of this early winter season. The Dark Morris in insidious and plays around your mind as you walk in the bitter wind and I love the Band of Teachers.
Maddy's voice is still pure and lovely, almost as though we were back in hte 1970's - weren't we young then??

I Shall Wear Midnight: (Discworld Novel 38) (Discworld series)
I Shall Wear Midnight: (Discworld Novel 38) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, 7 Dec. 2013
Delightful, inciteful, moving and wise. Life would be much less colourful without Terry Pratchett's books. He does not patronise the younger reader, (or older ones) treats all of us as sentient beings - a much appreciated generosity of spirit. .

Fermentation Sauerkraut Pot 5L Germany
Fermentation Sauerkraut Pot 5L Germany
Offered by MS-Steinzeug

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 July 2013
perfectly fit for the job - care needed as it is heavy - very good serviice as well -lovely sauerkraut

As Shadows Wait (The Dayshadow Trilogy Book 1)
As Shadows Wait (The Dayshadow Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 2 July 2012
I must say that surname and initial are a coincidence - one of the reasons I read it.
This book is written with skill and affection. I never knew how close to a squirrel I could feel; alongside the other main character of course. It is an imaginative and enjoyable work; I recommend it whatever age you are, as long as you can read!

Pictures of Angels
Pictures of Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars Eerie thriller, 20 May 2012
Well written, fast paced and fun to read - who's to know spooky whodunnit?

If you like to be intrigued and are a interested in the occult at all, try this one

Trousselier Botanical Musical Box (Pink)
Trousselier Botanical Musical Box (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful!, 10 Jan. 2012
I searched for over a year to find a suitable music box for my granddaughter - this one is just right - most of the others have been completely spoilt by crass bright pink cartoon images - this one is simply beautiful

Page: 1 | 2 | 3