Profile for JUMPING JULES > Reviews

Content by JUMPING JULES

JUMPING JULES (Oxford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red
Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in 2 months, 14 Dec. 2014
this is my second of these and the first one lasted a few years this one less then 2 months. Cant send bacl to Amazon as outside their 28 days and cant be bothered to contact the manufacturer
be warned and buy better one!

Dinosaur Cove: Lost in the Jurassic
Dinosaur Cove: Lost in the Jurassic
by Rex Stone

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware! This is the same book published in 2010, 25 Sept. 2014
Love these books but republishing the same thing with new covers is not good.

You Should Have Known
You Should Have Known

4.0 out of 5 stars Get past First couple of chapters and you will be hooked., 7 April 2014
First couple of chapters are odd: bit colloquial, you almost need to be a Manhattanite like the main character to fathom out what she is on about. But plough on. and get into the groove and the language broadens. It is a thrilling story and unputtodownable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Apple USB Charger Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod/iPad
Apple USB Charger Cable for iPhone 4/4S/iPod/iPad
Offered by Gizmofones

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Aug. 2013
I sucked my original apple one up the Hoover and needed a charger quickly. This is great quality and good price sent quickly. Very pleased.

Brabantia Protective Cover For Lift-O-Matic Advance and SmartLift Rotary Dryers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cover, 9 Aug. 2013
I have a big Vileda four arm rotary airer. It came with a cover when purchased which has rotted away and when I contacted vileda to find out where to get another they said they don't make them now. They suggested going to Argos. I did and bought a useless green thing which doesn't allow for the 15 cm square you get on the top of these big airers when the arms are folded in so back it went.

I ordered this one to try and I am delighted. It fits perfectly and is made of a really tough material (unlike the original which was flimsy by comparison) It zips from top to bottom and is a snug fit. When you pay over £100 for an airer you want to make it last.
This is a great airer and highly recommeded.
This is a great quality product and highly recommended

FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
Offered by Body4Real

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff but it doesnt make your hair grow faster but may make it healthier., 21 Feb. 2013
I bought this as it was alleged to help your hair grow faster. Now I'm not sure that I thought that would work but I had to give it a try. I had a brutally bad haircut and this was cheaper than a wig! My hair is fairly fast growing anyway but this was a BAD haircut!
So to summarise after using both bottles.
Firstly, I have short, dead straight hair, medium/fine with a semi-permanent colour on it. It can get greasy so i wash and condtion my hair every day. This is one of the conditions of using it which was no hardship for me but I know some might find this onerous.
it has a light soapy fragrance which is quite nice after some shampoos I have used and little goes a long way on my short hair. But if you had thick or curly hair this would not be the case and it does make my hair feel rough by the time I rinse it off. The conditioner sorts that out nicely but again if you had different hair you would need a lot to smooth it down.
Pros
it made my hair look very healthy and shiny
felt more natural and less chemical

cons
It didnt grow any faster
quite expensive

Still I liked it a lot and will probably buy some more but my hair only grew at its normal pace. Hope this helps

The Middle-Class ABC
The Middle-Class ABC
by Fi Cotter-Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Middle-Class ABC (Hardcover)
Oh dear the middle classes exposed in all their glory... Yes guilty as charged but much more fun for thinking about the people you know. A real giggle and a good gift for a yummy mummy but only one with a sense of irony. The real thing will think it is her autobiography!!!!

LEGO Star Wars 9509: Advent Calendar (2012 version)
LEGO Star Wars 9509: Advent Calendar (2012 version)
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, 14 Dec. 2012
Lots of diddly things that don't amount to much. Son is a Star Wars fan but not worth the money. Will return to playmobil set next yr

Elastic kids snake belt - 1" (25MM) Wide elastic belt - Various Colours. (Black)
Offered by Lucy and Adam's for Babies and Children

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great, 14 Dec. 2012
I have a tall skinny son: age 8 in size 11 trousers which are long enough but big on waist.
Usually ok with drawstrins but school trousers are always falling down

The seller originally sent the wrong things entirely but after a call sent replacements by expensive next day delivery and some extras to make up for mistake. Great seller and great product.

Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii)
Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond (Wii)
Offered by Mirk Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars M'Y 8 year old cant get enough, 14 Dec. 2012
My son thinks this is his favourite game ever. It is very simple and doesn't take long. Lots of repetitive challenges but for younger children good as they play chase a lot. And there is no nasty stuff. Ecommendedm

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4