Profile for norfolkgirl > Reviews

norfolkgirl

Metal & Bamboo Bee & Insect House - Green
Metal & Bamboo Bee & Insect House - Green
Offered by Garden Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value,looks great and ideal for the buzzies and creepycrawlies!, 11 Nov 2014
This is my second bee/insect house Great value.-easy to put on a fence/wall,seems weatherproof and already have a spider and a couple of ladybirds inside so am looking forward to seeing what will live in it next year once Spring arrives and all the buzzies wake up!

Dance to the Music of Time [DVD]
Dance to the Music of Time [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Russell Beale

4.0 out of 5 stars A real classic, 19 Mar 2014
When I first started watching,I thought that I had made a mistake and it was going to be boring but as the plot progressed and I became familiar with the characters,was utterly hooked and shed a tear at the end.Superb acting by all,especially Miranda Richardson and although not a particular plot to this DVD,I personally found it really good,especially the social history aspect of how perceptions have changed over the years etc.I shall watch it again to absorb more of it,something i always do with "thinking" films.

Kong Air Squeakair Ball, Medium, Pack of 3
Kong Air Squeakair Ball, Medium, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery on Dog Kong Tennis Balls, 31 Oct 2011
Received the Dog Kong balls that my dog is so crazy over,very quickly,good condition and packing and very pleased.Hard to get hold of in our little village so well done and my dog knew what they were immediately.

Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by PetShopBowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good service, 31 Oct 2011
The Felix pouches arrived really quickly-well packed and good sell by date.
Very pleased as this is the first time that i have ordered catfood in this way.Will definately use again