Profile for Corinne Colwell > Reviews

Content by Corinne Colwell

Corinne Colwell "Cori" (U.K.)

In the Footsteps of Anne Boleyn
In the Footsteps of Anne Boleyn
by Sarah A. Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting Book!, 10 Dec 2013
I am very interested in the Tudors (Anne Boleyn especially) and found this book absolutely fascinating and interesting can recommend

This is a fascinating book to those interested in the Tudor period (as I am, particularly the life of Anne Boleyn) and I can wholly recommend!

Soft Leather Baby boys or girls Shoes with Suede Soles by Dotty Fish with Suede Soles. Red Rudolph design - 0-6 months
Offered by Dotty Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Baby Shoes!, 12 Nov 2013
I purchased these for my first grandson's first Christmas and love them. They are beautifully made of the softest leather and will be lovely to keep after he has grown out of them!

Hush Puppies Women's Freya Red Special Occasion Heels H2559707B 8 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Freya Red Special Occasion Heels H2559707B 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Red Shoes!, 12 Nov 2013
I just love these shoes! I bought them for a vintage themed party and am so glad with my choice. I do not normally wear heels but these being only 2" are perfect and comfy to wear. (Am tempted to buy them in other colour choices!)

Llewellyn - Llewellyn Spirit of the Wolf
Llewellyn - Llewellyn Spirit of the Wolf
Offered by Your Choice Comforts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Relaxing cd!, 17 April 2012
I bought this cd on the advice of a friend as she said it was great/relaxing to listen to and I must agree! I listen to it whilst working on the computer or when reading late at night.....really pleased that I purchased this!

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Cygnet Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Ring Sizer!, 1 July 2011
I have found this ring sizer to be really useful as I often order rings online as do other members of my family. A great item!

Hi-Tec Women's Waimea Falls Pink Crush/Stone/Candy Sandal F000460/076/01 8 UK, 42 EU, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable/Stylish Sandals, 1 July 2011
I am really pleased with these sandals which I purchased in pink. They are very strappy which makes them more stylish than the usual sport type/walking sandals. I wear them frequently for work which involves a lot of walking and my feet are still fresh at the end of the day! Would recommend.

Hush Puppies Women's Corrine Charcoal Thong Sandals H25635542 8 UK
Hush Puppies Women's Corrine Charcoal Thong Sandals H25635542 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Sandals!, 1 July 2011
I ordered these sandals to wear with a maxi dress for an evening out and am really thrilled with them. They are very comfortable and stylish, also great quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sons' Favourite Hair Wax!, 17 Feb 2010
I have 5 fashion/hair conscious sons and this is their favourite hair product by far! They say it is the best product available.

Sigh No More
Sigh No More

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, 17 Feb 2010
This review is from: Sigh No More (Audio CD)
I have not stopped playing this album since purchasing a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. What a brilliant band! There is not one bad track on c.d. My son recommended Mumford & Sons to me and I am so glad!

Love And War
Love And War
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album, 15 July 2009
This review is from: Love And War (Audio CD)
I purchased Daniel Merriweather's recent album a few weeks ago and have played it constantly in my car.....It is brilliant he has such a great voice. There is not one bad track on album!!