Profile for J. Skinner > Reviews

Content by J. Skinner

J. Skinner (East Grinstead, W Ssx, United Kingdom)

Star Trek: Enterprise - The Full Journey [DVD]
Star Trek: Enterprise - The Full Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scott Bakula
Offered by MyAubergine

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Enterprise - The Full Journey, 30 Oct. 2013
This item arrived on time and in good condition, I really enjoyed this series and it's good to be able to look at it again, this comes with many extras, some of which where quite hard to find, but I did eventually. I would recommend this product it's excellent.

Father Of The Bride/Father Of The Bride 2 [DVD] [1992]
Father Of The Bride/Father Of The Bride 2 [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Father of the Bride/Father of the Bride 2, 24 April 2013
I enjoyed both of these films, however I felt that the quality of the Father of the Bride 2 Disc was not as good as it could have been.

Roswell - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2000]
Roswell - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Shiri Appleby

5.0 out of 5 stars Roswell Season 1-3 Boxset, 17 Mar. 2013
I used to watch this when it was on BBC 2 and absolutely loved it, I was really upset when it stop being shown on BBC 2 having been moved to a Satellite channel! I consquently never saw the 3rd Season so I was absolutely delighted to see this Boxset come out, it has some great extras and reminded of how great this series was and how awful it was that it didn't get another Season! I recommend this highly.

Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York- Origninal Soundtrack Album
Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York- Origninal Soundtrack Album
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Alone 2 Original soundtrack album, 5 Feb. 2013
I love this, I am a big fan of the movies and I loved the music, this album allows me to imagine scenes from the movie as I listen to it, I recommend this to anyone who is a fan.

Cocoon
Cocoon
by David Saperstein
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Cocoon by David Saperstein, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Cocoon (Mass Market Paperback)
The movie Cocoon was based on this Book, so I was really eager to read it, I am now in the middle of doing so and have foit a brilliant read! It is different to the movie but the names were mostly the same, I loved the movie and its sequel cocoon - the return and I am loving this book, I highly recommend it.