Profile for uberste777 > Reviews

Nyko Playpad Pro for Android/Bluetooth
Nyko Playpad Pro for Android/Bluetooth
Offered by TotalConsole.EU-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Its awesome!, 30 Sept. 2013
Got it for my nexus 7 synched up perfectly 1st try, fully compatible with epsxe. I've not figured out how to make the triggers work as L2 and R2 but I've not really played about with configuration yet.
also I've not done anything to the firmware so if I cant work it out I'll look into that.

but so far really liking it, its light comfortable and simple to set up. also as a bonus it has a rechargeable battery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2014 1:57 PM GMT

IVSO® Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Galaxy Note 8.0 Micro USB Host OTG Cable - Micro USB B/Male to USB2.0 A/Female OTG Host Cable for Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Galaxy Note 8.0 (OTG Cable ONLY)
Offered by Gambolex

2.0 out of 5 stars good for a short while, 27 April 2013
I bought this for my nexus 7 along with a 64 gb memory stick to stream videos and music onto my tablet.
the product worked great for about a week.
these days it only seems to be able to connect to my nexus if the wire is facing a certain direction and if it moves at all it disconnects. making it very difficult to watch movies, listen to music etc. though frustrating I can eventually find an angle where if I hold it in place it will remain connected but its certainly not ideal.

SAVFY® USB Wireless Game Gaming Receiver PC Adapter for XBox 360 Games Controller Consoles - Compatible with Window Win 7 Vista XP System (Black)
Offered by GMEX Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd party wireless receiver, 27 April 2013
well I bought an official microsoft version of this product about 2 years ago and when installing it to my new pc I found it was a nightmare. Having heard these receivers are terrible for reliability I assumed the hardware had burned itself out. (it was later revealed to be a driver error on my part)
I decided to take a gamble and buy a cheaper 3rd party one as a replacement. and I havent looked back since, this is a great product, installing it was a pain however as for sometime my pc was convinced this receiver was a controller itself, I had to fiddle about with the drivers but eventually it worked.

Official Xbox 360 Wired Gamepad - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wired Gamepad - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by prif

5.0 out of 5 stars Another product people seem to think has issues that doesn't., 19 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
hello
This is a great controller perfect for what I need, it plays on practically all of my games and for the ones that dont support controllers I can use a keyboard and mouse emulator.
The drivers wern't hard to find or install, I simply plugged the controller into a usb port on my pc, and windows found and installed the driver for me, no problems at all.
and since then it works fine

Halo 2 (PC DVD)
Halo 2 (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 19 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 2 (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Hello everyone this is the third item I've bought from amazon and the first I've written a review for.
Let me first say I'm a huge fan of this game and I've wanted the pc version for years.
For some time now I've been put off buying this game because of all of the people complaining about compatability issues with windows 7 and that the game "crashes" and is buggy. . . Well I can say that I've had no problems with this game whatsoever.
instalation wasnt complicated at all!
put the disk in follow the instructions, and then as if by magic the game installed without any issues. :)
gameplay is great no problems at all and the game loads so fast on my pc.
So please everyone, ignore the people that say the game has no windows 7 support, they obviously did something wrong
The specs of my pc are:
AMD Phenom II X3 720 (overclocked to 3.4Ghz)
ATI radeon HD 5770 (1GB)
4 GB of DDR2 RAM
500GB internal hardrive
I'm on windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
and I play the game with a wired xbox 360 controller
I would reccomend this game to anyone
This is how halo 2 is supposed to be played, the graphics are awesome on high
I hope this helps people in the future when deciding to buy this game