Profile for A. D. Clift > Reviews

Content by A. D. Clift
Top Reviewer Ranking: 885

A. D. Clift (Bromley Kent UK)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sealey SA9302 Tyre Inflator with Clip-On Connector
Sealey SA9302 Tyre Inflator with Clip-On Connector
Offered by ONE SAFE SOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price., 24 July 2014
First impression is that this is a good product for the price. I replaced the screw on connector with a quick connect to match my compressor and it works as intended. The tyre connector works with no leaks and the gauge is accurate enough to get close to the right pressure so I don't have to keep removing it to check with my proper tyre gauge,

I noted one review that marked it down as the rubber hose perished after a year,. Realistically it is a cheap connector/gauge and if it lasts a year I will be very happy with it.

[+Screen Film][360° PROTECTION] Spigen Apple iPhone 5S Case Slim [Ultra Fit] [Crystal Shell] Premium *Japanese* Screen Protector Included + All Around Protection Premium Clear Hard Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 5S / 5 - Crystal Shell (SGP10647)
Offered by Keep in Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Having decided on which colour finish I wanted for my ..., 24 July 2014
Having decided on which colour finish I wanted for my iPhone it seemed a shame to then cover it with a completely different coloured case. This case protects the phone perfectly, it seems well made and my phone looks exactly the same as it did before I fitted it, just very slightly bigger. The screen protector even went on without bubbles and it was worth the price for that alone.

Spyder4 PRO Advanced Display Colour Calibration (PC/Mac)
Spyder4 PRO Advanced Display Colour Calibration (PC/Mac)
Offered by Top-Tech-Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It is Supposed To, 24 July 2014
I am not going into a long winded technical review and will limit my self to saying that this product was easy to use, the software works as it is supposed to and the end result was a slight change in the colours of my iMac monitor with the result that photographs printed since have some out exactly as intended.

Garmin Replacement Wind Block with Foam for VIRB and VIRB Elite
Garmin Replacement Wind Block with Foam for VIRB and VIRB Elite

4.0 out of 5 stars When I ordered these I assumed they were intended to ..., 24 July 2014
When I ordered these I assumed they were intended to offer some additional wind protection but it seems that they are replacements for the tiny mic cover that forms part of the Virb cradle. I guess they do what is intended but I can't see why replacements would be needed and I think the advert should make it clearer.

I do object to reviews that drop points as items were bought in error or there was something wrong with the ad. I am reviewing the PRODUCT and as I can find nothing wrong with the product it still gets five stars
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 11:53 AM BST

HDE Adjustable Watch Band & Bracelet Repair Link Pin Remover Tool
HDE Adjustable Watch Band & Bracelet Repair Link Pin Remover Tool
Offered by HDE

4.0 out of 5 stars I have not had the need to use it yet but although the finish is poor it looks like it will do the job and ..., 24 July 2014
Bought as a replacement for the plastic link remover that broke. I have not had the need to use it yet but although the finish is poor it looks like it will do the job and you can't really knock it for the ridiculously low delivered price.

It must cost less than having one strap adjured by a jewellers.

Update

I have now used this to remove links on a couple of watches and it does the job as intended. There was however a problem with the circular base. This is intended to screw uo and down so the watch strap can rest on it while the link is pushed out. On mine the thread was so badly cut that the planet just falls out and is useless. It does not stop this little device working, it just takes a little more care to keep the strap in the right position. I have dropped one star because of his but it's dead cheap and does the job so still worth four

Nuosi Deng Portable USB Charging Charger Cable for Pebble Steel Smart Watch
Nuosi Deng Portable USB Charging Charger Cable for Pebble Steel Smart Watch
Offered by Nuosi Deng

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, looks identical to the lead that came ..., 24 July 2014
Works perfectly, looks identical to the lead that came with the watch and cost a fraction of the price of a "genuine" lead.

Canon CLI-551 / PGI-550 - 1 set of 5 Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP7250 Also Comaptible with Canon Pixma MG5450, Canon Pixma MG6350, Canon Pixma MX925 Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - PGI-550BK, CLI-551BK, CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y (Contains 5x : PGI 550BK, CLI 551BK, CLI 551C, CLI 551M, CLI 551Y) -Large Black / Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / - Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by The Ink Squid Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper Option and Perfect Results, 21 July 2014
They seem to do the job. Time will tell how the colours last.

UPDATE

Last week I ordered a set of cartridges from a different supplier. They were THREE TIMES the price of these and when I opened the first one the ink leaked on my hands. Then I discovered they had no low ink lights, the computer did not show the ink levels and the design meant they jammed the print head until I removed small tags on the top of each. Those were sent back and then I remembered I had used these last year so ordered another set. The price had dropped since the last order but they still came next day with Parcelforce. The do not leak, they communicate properly with the computer, the low ink LEDs work and the print quality is indistinguishable from "genuine" cartridges.

Prints from the last set have been wall mounted and there is no sign of any fading or colour change.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the Job, 21 July 2014
I cannot believe how cheap these were. Sent halfway round the world with delivery included in the price. What else to say. They work.

Garmin Tripod Mount for VIRB and VIRB Elite Action Camera
Garmin Tripod Mount for VIRB and VIRB Elite Action Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 21 July 2014
This allows me to place my Virb on a monopod to shoot over crowds. It does what I bought it to do so nothing to criticise.

Garmin Li-ion Battery Pack
Garmin Li-ion Battery Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 21 July 2014
It's a battery and it works. As it cost so little more than the copies I have that feel good factor having bought the genuine one. Whether it's any better than the copies, I don't know.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20