Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for karen buckley > Reviews

Content by karen buckley

karen buckley

(Rosewood) Dog Sign 'Please Shut the Gate' [17447]
(Rosewood) Dog Sign 'Please Shut the Gate' [17447]
Offered by Brindle Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my mum wanted, 28 Feb. 2014
My 90 year old mum insists on having her gate shut and whenever the postman etc would leave it open she would walk down her garden on her walking frame to close it! After 2 falls I bought these and screwed them in place. They were simple and easy to attach and give me a little more peace of mind where my mum is concerned.

Kipling Women's Brownie Wallet multi-coloured Monkey Mania Size: 19x10x3 cm (B x H x T)

5.0 out of 5 stars My weakness, 28 Feb. 2014
The monkey mania design in the kipling range is definitely my weakness and I am delighted with this wallet! It goes amazingly with my monkey mania shoulder bag.

A168® Elephant Print Soft Celebrity Scarf Animal Fashion Large Long Shawl Scarves Available in Blue, Grey and Orange (Orange)
Offered by GK London

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get, 28 Feb. 2014
I found this web site easy to use and the scarf arrived just when promised. The scarf is of good quality and my friend was delighted with it. Basically, what you see is what you get.