Profile for Demun > Reviews

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC) [Download]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC) [Download]
Offered by Logic Works

4.0 out of 5 stars All my photo editing needs, 5 Feb. 2014
A fast and fuss free download and the product itself is everything you would expect from photoshop. Very happy with my purchase.

Lisbon Notebook (Moleskine City Pocket Book)
Lisbon Notebook (Moleskine City Pocket Book)
Offered by Academic Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely notebook, 1 May 2011
I like to take a notebook with me on every holiday to use as a diary and this was just the job. I did some planning in it beforehand and mapped out a whole weeks itinary including where to eat, things to see, things to do and how to get around. Its not much good as a stand alone guide because its maps are not that useful but if like me you enjoy creating your own memento this is ideal.

Lisbon (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
Lisbon (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
by Kerry Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful guide, 1 May 2011
I took this book with me to Lisbon as a guide I could easily carry around with me and it was exactly that. It had all the info I needed on a daily basis and I did all the suggested walks around the various neighbourhoods which enabled me to take in the best sites. It doesn't have a lot of info about Sintra but I just printed off a guide from the internet to fill that gap! I would definately recommend this guide for a short city break.