Profile for Malcolm Wood > Reviews

Byron DB333 30m Wireless Twin Plug-Through Door Chime Kit with 1 Sound
Byron DB333 30m Wireless Twin Plug-Through Door Chime Kit with 1 Sound
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

1.0 out of 5 stars Less the impressed., 6 Sep 2014
Less than impressed,I bought this door bell/chime in Nov 2013 it lasted about 6 months and worked reasonable well at first although the volume was not very high ,then one chime started making very strange sounds and finally I could not hear it when the push button was pressed so decided it was time to do something .Amazon of,course did not want to know as more the 30 days had passed so have now gone to the manufacturer hopefully I will get a refund as I certainly don't want a replacement.
MW.

Cinema Strap - for use with the Hoodman Hoodloupe
Cinema Strap - for use with the Hoodman Hoodloupe
Offered by CameraKing

4.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with this cinema strap it holds the camera and ..., 31 July 2014
I am delighted with this cinema strap it holds the camera and hoodman firmly together and I have seen a great improvement in my focusing when I am digiscoping the pictures are by far the best I have taken. Just one thing upset me and that is the fact that I ordered it from Amazon and it was supplied by Jack the Hat If I had taken the trouble to check Jacks website and bought it direct I would have saved myself £3.
(Note to self check in future before you buy).

Logitech M557 Bluetooth Mouse
Logitech M557 Bluetooth Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bit of kit, 8 April 2014
So easy to set up it is unbelievable ,everything about it as been well thought out well,
,I had the Microsoft 5000 before this which was OK but it packed up after 9 months,.
this Logitech is ideal for Windows 8 you just press the button behind the scroll wheel and you are back to desktop.
I am very happy with it and at the price it is a steal you certainly get what you pay for and a bit more besides hence t
he 5 .MW

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Rechargeable Power Flosser
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Rechargeable Power Flosser

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally underwhelmed., 18 Jan 2014
Worked well for 4 week then trigger for continuous pulsing failed the next day it refused to charge the battery ,I contacted Amazon they didn't want to know because it was 3 months old ,next stop Sonicare ( has much use as a chocolate fireguard) I sent it back to them two weeks ago and have not heard a word since ,I am afraid they are a one trick pony they make an excellent tooth brush and that is it .I am now going to get a Panasonic which I was considering in the first place ,one thing is certain it will not be another Sonicare even at the £39.99 at Boots.

Draper 43904 Fuel Transfer Syphon Pump
Draper 43904 Fuel Transfer Syphon Pump
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 31 May 2013
I read quite a few reviews and could not believe it was only worth one star as some writer has suggested because there were a number of positive reviews. anyway I took the plunge and got one. I struggled for at least an hour and could not get it to work I must add I have worked in engineering for 50 years so I am not a duck egg ,

.So my conclusion is they are complete crap so I would not bother if I were you.