Profile for S. Newhall > Reviews

Content by S. Newhall

S. Newhall "schteve31" (UK)

Cable Mountain 2m Gold Plated Fibre Optic TOSlink Optical Cable with Gold Effect Casing
Offered by Cable Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!, 3 Mar. 2011
These are great quality optical cables. Can't fault them. Also delivery was very quick and delivered before the estimated date. Great service!!! Would definitely order from Cable Mountain again. Well Done!!!

Cable Mountain TOSlink 3.5mm Digital Optical 3 Way Selector Unit
Cable Mountain TOSlink 3.5mm Digital Optical 3 Way Selector Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!, 3 Mar. 2011
Bought this because I didn't like having to keep swapping my optical connections from my PS3 & Freesat box. It does what it says on the tin. Also delivery was very quick and delivered before the estimated date. Great service!!! Would definitely order from Cable Mountain again. Well Done!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound Quality, 9 Jun. 2006
I bought these speakers to use with my MP3 player when on the move. I only received them today but I am extremely impressed with them so far. The sound quality is amazing considering the size of them. They really come to life when you switch on the spatial sound and the digital bass. Excellent value for money as well!! Also well done to Amazon.co.uk for delivering before the estimated delivery date. Buy these!!

Creative Zen Sleek Photo 20GB MP3 Player
Creative Zen Sleek Photo 20GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to Your Ears, 26 Dec. 2005
I got this Christmas 2005 and have been so impressed with it. It really is an excellent MP3 player. I wanted to avoid the ubiquitous ipod for various reasons and decided to get this instead and have no regrets what so ever.

I have ripped all my music using WMA format @ 128kps and the sound quality is amazing! It's easy to use. It does however take a bit of getting use to the scrolling function as it can be quite sensitive but you can adjust the sensitivity which does improve things. I also bought the docking station for it which is well worth the money.

Seeing the price now it's an absolute bargain, buy one!!