Profile for DanaDee > Reviews

VIKI LYNN S925 Silver Small Cross Pendant Necklace For Men and Women
VIKI LYNN S925 Silver Small Cross Pendant Necklace For Men and Women
Offered by VIKI LYNN

1.0 out of 5 stars Not size as described. Half the size!! :(, 29 Jan. 2016
Although this looks lovely it is half the size that it is described as. The cross does not measure 25mm x 10mm it is in fact 13mm x 8mm. Big difference! Missold. Unhappy. Returning even though it's a nightmare to return. Not even a single star. Hang on....it appears I have to give at least one start otherwise my review isn't submitted so one star it'll have to be.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2016 3:44 AM BST

Teeth Whitening Kit Advanced Gel With ZERO PEROXIDE and AFTERCARE GUIDE
Teeth Whitening Kit Advanced Gel With ZERO PEROXIDE and AFTERCARE GUIDE
Offered by HealthSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this kit because I can't use normal whitening ..., 29 Dec. 2015
I bought this kit because I can't use normal whitening kits due to their strong chemicals which aggravate my tooth sensitivity.
I'm really excited to start using this product very soon and enjoying the results.

Jake Bugg
Jake Bugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Jake Bugg (Audio CD)
What an great album! Jake Bugg sounds like he's been singing and songwriting for years and years and yet his is stillin his teens. His music is quite raw and stripped down with a definite folky/indie sound to it. We particularly love "Lightning Bolt" in our young household. It is really refreshing. I love his soulful voice and would highly recommend this album. What an amazing young talent! Get it!

The Twilight Saga Quad Pack [DVD]
The Twilight Saga Quad Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 Jan. 2013
We all love the Twilight series in our household and this is amazing value for money. The only film will need to add to collection will be the final Breaking Dawn Part 2 when it comes out.
Highly recommend.

Real Food
Real Food
by Nigel Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cook book for people who love good, tasty & simple food, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Real Food (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book- I'm really glad I got it. I like how it is organised into main ingredients such as chicken, cheese, garlic, chocolate etc. The recipes are simple, yet really tasty and simple to follow. I know that this will be my favourite go to cookbook from hereon in.

I have to say however that I am really disappointed with the seller for saying this book was almost as good as new when what I actually recieved in the post was a recalled and well used ex-library book, nothing like what I was expecting. Complete mis-selling! At least all the pages are still in there if a little creased and well thumbed! :(

Jellycat Puddle Monkey Medium 13"
Jellycat Puddle Monkey Medium 13"

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love this Monkey!, 31 Jan. 2013
He is the favourite cuddly toy in our household. His fur is the softest thing ever and he has the squidgiest feet and the longest tail. We had one just like this before that somehow left the house and got lost, needless to say our little one was inconsolable. We replaced him asap.
He is perfect! Would highly recommend.

Mustela Dermo-Cleansing 2 x 500ml
Mustela Dermo-Cleansing 2 x 500ml
Offered by Pharmacy Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec. 2012
Great product. Very gentle with a subtle scent in an easily dispensable container. I use this on all my children as a couple are sensitive and prone to dry skin and eczema. We even use it to wash hair too. This stuff is great!

Mustela Musti Care Water 100ml
Mustela Musti Care Water 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Dec. 2012
This scent is lovely! I bought it for my toddler and of course we're all using it now! It is very soft and mild and generally just lovely! Would highly recommend and am sure I will be buying more again.

Union Caution Hazard Skateboard Griptape Sheet
Union Caution Hazard Skateboard Griptape Sheet
Offered by GooPig

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec. 2012
Product arrived quickly. My son was very pleased with it. A few little tips on how to apply it would be good though. As novices we didn't know that you're supposed to leave holes in the grip for where the screws are for the trucks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2015 7:07 PM GMT

Cyclone Clamp Lamp Colour: Black
Cyclone Clamp Lamp Colour: Black
Offered by My Green Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec. 2012
Fantastic night time reading lights. We needed reading lights for the beds but didn't want to chase the walls with cabling etc so these clamp lamps have been absolutely perfect. Plus they look great too!
Would highly recommennd.