Profile for G. Gilmore-james > Reviews

Content by G. Gilmore-james

G. Gilmore-james "Grandma Wales" (Gwent UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Most Amazing Places to Visit in London: More Than 400 Unusual, Surprising and Captivating Spots in London (Readers Digest)
by Reader's Digest
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gem!, 21 Mar 2014
If only the book had been around many years ago when my parents took me to London every year for a week. Just the item for my granddaughter as she begins her life in the capitol.

Impressions of The Thames Path (AA Impressions of Series): 1
Impressions of The Thames Path (AA Impressions of Series): 1
by Automobile Association

5.0 out of 5 stars present for granddaughter, 21 Mar 2014
With a granddaughter now living in London we thought this would be a great birthday present. She will love the book, and I know will walk some of the places given in the book.

The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes - Actions
The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes - Actions
Price: 8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for imagination, 21 Mar 2014
I have a grandson with dyslexia and knew these cubes would be ideal for him. He told the best story, out of 2 adults and other children, and we would recommend any of the Rory Story Cubes as a fun game for all.

Braun Oral-B EB17-4 Sensitive Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super stuff, 21 Mar 2014
just what I was looking for, and it arrived promptly and well packed. The brushes are easy to fix and I will certainly purchase them again.

Tiana Fairtrade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Tiana Fairtrade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Price: 14.53

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 21 Mar 2014
Best of the coconut oils my daughter and I have tried, and it doesn't require refrigerating, which is ideal. The smell of it is glorious!

Nativity Scene - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Nativity Scene - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Voucher is a great present, 16 Feb 2014
I wasn't aware of these vouchers but my son is delighted with his. So, I may be buying more as Christmas presents. Thank you for offering them.

Rorys Story Cubes: Voyages
Rorys Story Cubes: Voyages
Price: 8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Very creative gift, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rorys Story Cubes: Voyages (Toy)
My grandchildren, aged from 7 to 14 love this item and it is interesting that the child with Dyslexia makes up the most imaginative of stories. I hope there will be more cube stories in the future.

The Diet Plate Female Diet Plate
The Diet Plate Female Diet Plate
Price: 20.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Dieting granny, 16 Feb 2014
Beautiful condition, smart looking but somewhat big for a little 72 yr old who doesn't have a big appetite, but still wants to lose weight. Perhaps I can persuade my husband to use it instead!

Teacher's Toolkit: Raise Classroom Achievement with Strategies for Every Learner
by Paul Ginnis
Price: 29.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for a budding teacher, 16 Feb 2014
Bought this for my 21 yr old granddaughter, since "everyone" in her University course appears to have one. The students are most impressed with it and my granddaughter loves the book. I am sure she will find it most useful.

Corolle Baby Doll Meal Set
Corolle Baby Doll Meal Set
Price: 16.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's gift, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Corolle Baby Doll Meal Set (Toy)
Chose this for my 4 yr old granddaughter for Christmas and whilst the condition of the Meal Set I was a little disappointed in the size of the goods. I know little hands like to use little objects, but these were somewhat on the small side.

I cannot say I would recommend the set, but I am sure my granddaughter enjoys playing with the set

Page: 1 | 2