ARRAY(0xa82ea2e8)

Profile for C. Waite > Reviews

Content by C. Waite

C. Waite (Penmachno ,North Wales)

EyezOff GP96A Alloy Mini Bike Pump (Black/Aluminium) with pressure gauge, mounting bracket
Offered by MemoryC
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bike Pump, 12 Dec 2013
This is Christmas gift for my Brother in Law. As it is a gift I could not say much about it, but it looks good.

Bigjigs Rail BJT451 Princess Train
Bigjigs Rail BJT451 Princess Train
Offered by Bigjigs Toys
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Princess Train, 12 Dec 2013
This is Christmas gift for my niece. From what I have seen of it, she will love it as of course it is pink.

Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red)
Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red)
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars First Car, 12 Dec 2013
This is a Christmas gift for my nephew and I think it looks really lovely. I hope he enjoys playing with it.

Cute 'dress up' wipe clean cover all bib from First Steps - Guitarist
Cute 'dress up' wipe clean cover all bib from First Steps - Guitarist
Offered by SurfSnow
Price: 1.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Dress Up, 12 Dec 2013
These are a Christmas gift for my nephew, but what I have seen I then they are really lovely and will suit a boy very much.

Beautiful Creatures The Complete Series Box Set
Beautiful Creatures The Complete Series Box Set
by Kami Garcia

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Creatures, 12 Dec 2013
I have only just started reading these books, so far I am enjoying them. I will keep you upto date with regards to the rest.

Heat Logs: 2 x Boxes of Chubbeys heat logs - Super premium, long lasting heat log
Offered by Heated by Wood
Price: 23.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Heat Logs, 12 Dec 2013
These do the job and heat the room really good. The only problem I have is the cost of them.

eGadget Universal Dashboard Sticky Pad Universal GPS / Sat Nav Suction Mount Holder for GPS Devices and Mobile Phones
Offered by Laptop Kit UK
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dashboard Pad, 15 Aug 2013
I must say I was very impressed with this product. I brought this item as I did not want to have my Sat Nav holder on my windscreen, so I brought this so I could take it away very easy, and I must say it works. I would give this item 5 Stars.

Gossamer Webs Design Collection: Three Orenburg Shawls to Knit
Gossamer Webs Design Collection: Three Orenburg Shawls to Knit
by Galina Khmeleva
Price: 8.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Gossamer Designs, 15 Feb 2013
I would like to say that I found this item to be great, as I can mix and match the different designs so there is so much more to this book than first meets the eyes. I would recommend this to any experience knitters or beginners, this way they are able to try something that will challenge there abilities.

cradlesong
cradlesong
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars pen, 7 July 2011
This review is from: cradlesong (Audio CD)
I only wish I can find more of Rob Thomas, as I enjoyed listening to him ever since the Song Smooth.

Beautiful World: +DVD
Beautiful World: +DVD
Price: 13.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 13 Sep 2009
This review is from: Beautiful World: +DVD (Audio CD)
I have never been a Take That fan, but since their reunion I must say that there music have improved. I think now they write from their own personal life experience. I must say keep writing and I will keep listening. REALLY ENJOYABLE. THANK YOU.