Profile for LJ > Reviews

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Toot toot track, 20 Jun 2014
love it... interlinks with all my son's other toot toot range and almost takes over the whole floor of the playroom!!! Need to invent a road bridge so that track can go over train track and introduce Level Crossing type of track too.
love the toot toot range and my little one certainly puts it all to the test when he throws it around!

Pink Number Sparkler - Number 6
Pink Number Sparkler - Number 6
Offered by barcode bargains
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars sparkly candle, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pink Number Sparkler - Number 6
My daughter loved this on her birthday cake although she did miss blowing out her candles, bit disappointed with the colour as it didn't look pink to me.

6 Sided Baby Playpen - Playard and Room Divider with Door & Playboard incl. suction cups - Quality EN71 certified
Offered by LCP Handels GmbH DE
Price: 83.95

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant playpen, 18 Aug 2013
its bold & bright, very roomy and you can even make it smaller by removing two panels, once baby gets to big for it I plan to keep the pet dog in it. we bought a sensory playmat which lines the floor space of this brilliantly... keeps baby happy only thing I have to watch is that the eldest two don't sneak in there to play too!

Hauck Abe Changing Bag (Red/ Beige)
Hauck Abe Changing Bag (Red/ Beige)

5.0 out of 5 stars affordable, trendy, cheap, 18 Aug 2013
this bag is full of pockets to keep different items in and very roomy inside too. The bottle bag holder that comes with it didn't hold my bottles but it is useful to keep jars of food and cuttlery. I also keep the medical red book in the back pocket - always handy when visiting health professionals etc... love it I'd definately recommend it to a friend.

12 One Direction rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm toppers pre cut decoration Look out For our Matching Cupcake Wraps
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy 1D, 13 Aug 2013
bought these for my daughter's birthday tea party - she loved them. Good value for money, perfect for your little 1D fan. Yes I'd recommend these products.

Fireman Sam Backpack
Fireman Sam Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpack, 27 Sep 2010
This review is from: Fireman Sam Backpack (Toy)
My son's face when he opened to find Fireman Sam was a picture - he idolises him. Great value and very sturdy. Enough to pack a meduim sized sandwich box and PE kit. Its lightweight and easy for kids to manage and run around. Bright and colourful and stands out from the rest. well worth the money.