Profile for elaine > Reviews

Content by elaine

elaine

NOW That's What I Call Disney
NOW That's What I Call Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars There are so many great Disney tunes on the cd and it keeps him ..., 17 April 2015
Bought this for my 3 year grandson and he absolutely loves it. There are so many great Disney tunes on the cd and it keeps him amused for quite a while.

Bright Side Receipts Tin - For Money I Used To Have
Bright Side Receipts Tin - For Money I Used To Have
Offered by etailz UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the tin - got it for my other ..., 5 Jan. 2015
Very pleased with the tin - got it for my other half for Christmas and he thought it was great. and of course handy too.

Bunny Business Hutch Cover for Shack, Large
Bunny Business Hutch Cover for Shack, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Very pleased with the product - it fits a treat.

Fire In The Sky [DVD]
Fire In The Sky [DVD]
Dvd ~ D.B. Sweeney
Offered by Digizoneuk

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Watch Film, 21 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Fire In The Sky [DVD] (DVD)
We found this an absolutely riveting film to watch and were glued to the tv set all the way through. My other half isn't really interested in much to do with alien/ufo topics but even he admitted that it was a really good film.
The reason I wanted to see it more-so is because it is based on a true story. All the acting is excellent and you find yourself almost becoming part of the film. I can't belive I had never heard of it before seeing as it's an old film.
The end is definitely worth waiting for as the alien scenes are pretty scary and all I can say is that Travis is a brave, brave man dealing with what he went through.

Left at East Gate a First-Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident, Its Cover-Up, and Investigation
by Larry Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 14 Feb. 2011
I'd already met the authors so was very excited about getting the book. It certainly didn't disappoint either - I could hardly put it down. It's an absolute must read for both believers and debunkers of ufo's and alien life-forms. A true story of an incident in rendlesham forest of an encounter of the ufo kind and one mans mission to get the truth out. Read and believe!

John Bishop Live (2010) [DVD]
John Bishop Live (2010) [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Bishop
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly funny, 10 Jan. 2011
Got this dvd for my partner for christmas as I know he likes John Bishop a lot. We watched it at my brothers house on boxing day and we were all in stitches with the fantastic humour of the man. Was really pleased i bought it and so was the other half. I totally recommend it and can't wait for his next dvd to be released.