Profile for yt > Reviews

Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus
by Oxford Dictionaries
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for children too., 8 Mar. 2016
Easy and quick look up synonyms and antonyms is amazingly useful for me and my year 4 daughter.
Cheaper dictionaries we had failed to give her the impression that dictionary is useful, but now she trusts this massive dictionary.
Even though she still thinks the Internet is better source, we use this dictionary during study time to avoid distractions from links, banners, photos, and illustrations that are not necessarily related to the context on the page.
Wordfinder section is very interesting too.

DDU(TM) 1Pc Red Night Safety Red MTB Bicycle Bike LED Light Lamp Lighting USB Rechargeable
Offered by DDU UK (ships from China)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 Jan. 2016
Really big and bright. Stretchy band is big enough for my bike. Charging fine.
Extremely happy!

Marius Fabre Cube of Pure Marseilles Soap (600G, 1. Green (Olive Oil))
Marius Fabre Cube of Pure Marseilles Soap (600G, 1. Green (Olive Oil))
Offered by Marmaduke The Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Best soap ever., 20 Nov. 2015
Yes it has the distinctive smell, but I've got used to it fairly quickly. Gentle for body, gentle for face, gentle for my child's skin too. We feel very clean after use.

We started using this instead for shampoo and the effect is outstanding. My child has very fine and long long hair and they get tangled very very badly all the time. This soap significantly reduced the tangles, and her hair is becoming supple and does not feel dry at all. My hair has been dry for a good couple of years and couldn't brush it through to the tip without tugging and pulling. Now there is no problem brushing, plus the embarrassing smell of scalp (and body) is completely gone after less than a week of use this.

I am very happy and I definitely keep buying this soap from now on.

Update: I stopped to use this as shampoo everyday but 1-2 times a week since I start feeling the hair is getting bit heavier than I like. Still working like magic.

10T Navaho 470+ - 5-person tunnel tent with pyramid living area and canopy, standing height, sewn in

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this huge tent., 7 Oct. 2014
Ordered from this seller's own German website and saved ££. It was delivered within a week.
Our 7yo daughter & I wanted a teepee tent, and my husband wanted a inner tent for sleeping. Evidently, we fell for this quirky big tent. We could not find enough reviews on this tent, so we took a chance and were glad we did. Really good quality at the price and more than enough space for a family of three. (Actually, it probably is too big for us for camping in good weather, but we think it will be great for rainy days, or long term camping.)
Erection is as easy as 6 man tunnel tent we used before, but this one comes with 50 pegs which was taking most of the time to work on.
The inner tent accommodates two raised air beds, 203 x 157 x 48 cm one sideways and 193 x 99 x 47 cm one next to it snuggly. The room divider still can be zipped down with this arrangement. Each divided room has a hook, and another one outside above the organising pockets.
Living area is huge. I guess 6 adult sleeping bags can be laid leaving space for clothes and things.
Centre pole has a fixed triangle hook at very high point - 6'4" tall man tip-toed and stretched arms still could not grab it -. We are please with it because the whole space was lit up nicely when a fairy lights string was hanged down. The windows are nice and big. Electric cable entry is placed near the inner tent, which was very useful for inflate/deflate air beds.
Canopy area is good size to put plastic storage boxes, cool boxes, shoes etc. We had good weather so we cannot say how good/bad it would protect the entrance from rain.
Ventilation is really good. We had a slightly windy day and the inner tent was flapping gently. Tent was stable. Mesh door at the entrance was really useful for quick ventilation while keeping insects out. We did not notice condensation.
Guy ropes were not visible in the night and people were tripping over. I would add lights or buntings or so.
Groundsheet does not feel particularly thick in my opinion, so we will keep using the tarp as footprint.
Carrying bag takes little space in the storage, but a bit heavy (nearly 25kg?). It is generous size which is a big thumbs up.
All in all, we are very happy with this tent. I would recommend this for family camping, group camping and even for children's sleepover in the garden.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Oct. 2014
Charged Kindle Fire HD, Sony XPERIA and Samsung DUO. It does what it says.

Multi Coloured Spotty Washable Cotton Bunting 8 Metres 15 Pennants
Multi Coloured Spotty Washable Cotton Bunting 8 Metres 15 Pennants
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars May buy another one., 3 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour. Big flags. High quality. The distance between flags is perfect.

Spirit Traditional Karate Uniform Cotton 3/160cm
Spirit Traditional Karate Uniform Cotton 3/160cm
Offered by Martial Art Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Good quality. Dries quickly.

Hama Extension Cable for Cigarette Lighter
Hama Extension Cable for Cigarette Lighter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Fantastic. Good quality. We could inflate/deflate air beds in inner tent without hassle.

12pc Amazing Led Light Arrow Rocket Helicopter Flying Toy Party Fun Gift Elastic Baby, NewBorn, Children, Kid, Infant
Offered by The Dragons Den

3.0 out of 5 stars Children (5-8 years old) enjoyed but they keep loosing the rubber band in the ..., 3 Oct. 2014
Used when we went camping. Children (5-8 years old) enjoyed but they keep loosing the rubber band in the dark. LED light of some of them did not work from the beginning. I did not expected much from this price, so it's fine and it was good enough to entertain kids for a while.

Beyondfashion 150 X 200cm Blue/Green/Red Foldable Picnic Rug Travel Outdoor Pets Camping Waterproof Blanket Sun (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough., 3 Oct. 2014
Thin and big rug. I do not like to make mess on newly bought products (which is quite difficult to manage when you have small children.) However, because this is so cheap, I just used it straight away without care to keep it nice. We used it in front of our tent, just to leave/wear shoes without messing socks or tents. Good enough to keep us dry on the grass.
It was smelly(smokey?) when I opened the package & needed to hung it outside for a couple of hours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3