Profile for Draw > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Sex Collection Vol. 4: 50 Hot Stories
The Sex Collection Vol. 4: 50 Hot Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetative, 21 Oct. 2014
I found this book repetative. Each story line Bert similar to the previous one . I thought a in many. Cases a story line of interest was missing

Drakes Pride Drakelock steel bowls measure - BLACK
Drakes Pride Drakelock steel bowls measure - BLACK
Offered by notonlybowls

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, 14 Jun. 2014
If you are a once or twice a week player this steel bowls measure is ideal for its purpose.
Older more experienced player seems to favour tape models but how often are you called upon to use a measure.
Fit for purpose so why pay more than necessary.
The proof will be in the length of time it remains serviceable.
A good buy for the cost.

The Execution
The Execution

5.0 out of 5 stars The Execution, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Execution (Kindle Edition)
History stories.
tend to be different and this was no exception.The story made compelling reading from start to finish .Difficult book to put down but then you are not sure you want to finish it. Well worth reading.

FOR ADVENT 5312 5302 5411 LAPTOP BATTERY MAINS CHARGER ECP(TM) 3rd Party Adapter
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, 7 Oct. 2013
Panic could not understand why my computer battery charged as and when it felt like it regardless of use. Fault traced to a faulty mains lead. on the charger.Placed my order which was completed in 3 days. All the leads on this charger far more substantial . More than happy with my purchase.Would happily recommend this product to anyone

Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
by Barbara Brundage

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 11 The missing manual (N)ot to be missed, 19 Sept. 2013
Why did I not buy this earlier I ask myself. The book leads you through each step so that all new comers to Elements can follow with ease.. I think it is a must for anyone starting out with elements or even modest users.
As the book guides you through each step and diagrams show you what should appear on your computer.
A definite must book to have.

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Offered by HD Sales Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 22 July 2013
If you want a lens that covers almost all your wishes and not over powering when on the camera this is ideal.
It covers most of the range that you would normally use as an amateur photographer. No messing around switching lenses. Once it is installed it fulfills most of your needs.I purchased the Nikon 5100 with the two lenses which I was very satisfied with but would I have done that if I had bought the camera with this lense is another matter.
Impressed.

Marilyn Takes on Two: A Paranormal Double Penetration Erotica Story (Pentacle Pressure (3))

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 22 July 2013
An error is the only way I can describe this. ext time I will read the write up and ensure I press the correct button. This may appeal to some readers

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks the part, 22 July 2013
Arrived 1 day after the the delivery date promised but 48 hours and not 24 not an issue.
Although I have only tried some test shots it feels and looks the part .The test shots using the flash worked very well .
For the money it really must be one of the bargains on the market when looking for a flash.

A Curve of Claw (Wiccan-Were-Bear Book 1)
A Curve of Claw (Wiccan-Were-Bear Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 29 Jun. 2013
I read it but not a series that I could read again.
It may appeal tp other readers but not for me

Zeikos ZE-FLK67 67mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit UV Polarizer Flourescent
Offered by Roth Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars With out fault, 29 Jun. 2013
How can you fault the items ,price and service.
Ordered and delivered all in 24 hours at a fraction of the cost of similat items.
This is the third set I have purchased for my previous cameras and complete the task faultlessly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3