Profile for tiny tears > Reviews

Content by tiny tears

tiny tears

Letters & Numbers Individual Personalised Silicone Bakeware Cake Mould Pans, Number-4
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Mar 2013
Maybe I read the description wrong, but this item was a lot smaller than expected and as not been used, thought I ordered a cake mould to make a cake for my sons birthday, instead this small mould arrived.

Charles Jacobs 2.5 Litre Powerful Food Processor with 10 Speeds Plus Pulse in Black - 12 Month 5star Warranty + Ultimate Package: Utensils, Apron and Gloves Set Worth 30 included
Offered by Mk-trading
Price: 90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Mar 2013
Arrived within 2 days, great value for money, gets used every day, so easy to use and exactly as described, very pleased.

Empty Nail Tip Box
Empty Nail Tip Box
Offered by nailfantastic
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Empty nail tip box, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Empty Nail Tip Box (Misc.)
Excellent value for money, quick delivery, also didn't see in the photos but each compartment has a number on for you to fill with that number nail tip, order a bag of 500 tips and that just perfect in this box.

My Baby Book - A First Year Diary
My Baby Book - A First Year Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars baby book, 11 Oct 2011
This was a gift for a first time mother, which she loved and is enjoying filling it in with all of the baby's firsts.

How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
How Do Dinosaurs Go To School?
by Jane Yolen
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 11 Oct 2011
These books are fabulous, my son loves dinosaurs and loves books, so we mixed the two together and got some of these to help him learn for example how to share and how to go sleep without any fuss.
Now he has his stories and knows all of the dinosaurs and is great at bedtime and we don't have many issues with sharing etc, need to buy more of these books.

Premier Housewares Conical Utensil Holder - Black
Premier Housewares Conical Utensil Holder - Black
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars houseware, 11 Oct 2011
quick delivery, looks like the picture does was it says it does.
does hold as many utensils as I thought, possibly I have too many that I wanted in the pot so brought another.

Wii Remote - Wireless (White)
Wii Remote - Wireless (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars wii remote controller, 14 Jan 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this remote in time for Christmas so we had enough for everyone to play the wii for fun on Christmas day in the evening, it worked for christmas day, so we then put it on charge for boxing day.
When going to use the control on Boxing day it failed to work, so we again put it on charge in case we hadn't done it properly done so the previous day, but to no avail, still this control does not work even if you add batteries instead of charging up?
Not impressed.