Profile for A. Sohdi > Reviews

Content by A. Sohdi

A. Sohdi (United Kingdom)

Madcatz Dual Force 2 Controller (PS2)
Madcatz Dual Force 2 Controller (PS2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst controller EVER!!, 3 Oct. 2005
I ordered this controller and within a week the left analouge stick started to go left without me doing anything.
This is just what happened to me but I still would not buy this. Go for the official!!
AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFA Football 2005 (PS2)
FIFA Football 2005 (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars WAAAAAAY more realistic!, 3 Oct. 2005
First of all, this game is so much more realistic than 04. The shots are harder, there is first touch and you can actually take someone on this time!Personally I don't think 06 is too different. I have read reviews on it and it doesn't seem to have been improved too much.
Also,the career mode is a lot longer and harder. You have to start of with a rubbish team and build your way up.
I think the best improvement of all is create a player. You can make them as good as you want and create a 5 star team and whoop teams like arsenal,real madrid and AC Milan etc.
All in all I would reccomend buying this out of all footy games until fifa 06 prices go down.

Sony Ericsson K300i - Orange - Pay As You Go Mobile Phone
Sony Ericsson K300i - Orange - Pay As You Go Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap AND up to date!, 13 Sept. 2005
First of all, like everyone else, let me point out the price!Now, for £50 you just have to AT LEAST consider buying this, and I am going to tell you why.
I, like lots of other kids, love to be up to date with everything, so since my T630 was getting old I decided to get another sony ericsson(great make and they have great style too!). First I considered the K700i, BUT, for £40 cheaper and with almost all the features popped up the K300i! I looked at the details, and I seriously nearly fell off my chair!It has video, camera, infared, mp3 realtones, media player and quite a bit of memory, not to mention some other features! Along with these cool features, the phone looks SO much better than the K700i(or some other more expensive phones)!
Some crazy guy said, the camera and video makes a loud noise when you take a picture or start recording, SO?!!! Would you spend about £40 to stop that bleep?No, I didn't think so.
All in all, what I've got to say is............
BUY IT NOW!!!

God of War (PS2)
God of War (PS2)
Offered by Get it in a Jiffy

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked Prince of Persia, you will LOVE this!!!!!!, 11 Aug. 2005
This review is from: God of War (PS2) (Video Game)
This has got to be one of the best games EVER!!! It is soooooo well thought out. With the god powers(personal favourite is Zeus' Fury!), the blood, the story, the monsters, the graphics, the everything!! They are all so great! You are Kratos and you are trying to make the gods forgive you, Athena tells you to do this you must kill Ares, the god of war! He's this HUGE(and I mean huge!) guy who can fire meteors!!
There are so many Greek monsters! The cyclops', Medusa and the gorgons, minotours, the hydra, the lot! Like another review I really don't know why no one came up with this! It's such a brilliant and obvious gameplot!

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2)
Offered by Quick Discount Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars The best adventure game of its time?, 26 Jun. 2005
I have to say,this is one of the BEST games of its time!The graphics are WAAAAY past its time and the moves(e.g running up and along walls,rewinding time,freezing time,vaulting over enemies,I could go on forever!)are just awesome!I have just ordered the warrior within(don't know why I waited so long!)and can't wait!Also,the whole sucking up the sand creature thing,that's just the best!Bring on kindered blades ubisoft!!
P.S.Kindered blades is the latest prince of persia coming in october!

Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas™ Official Strategy Guide (Signature)
Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas™ Official Strategy Guide (Signature)
by Tim Bogenn

5.0 out of 5 stars Best strategy book I've ever read!, 18 Mar. 2005
This is the biggest and best strategy guide I've ever read!It's detailed,can help you get through the game alot without cheats(now thats hard!!)and it's official!The best strategy guide along with the best game!Ain't that the truth!!It helps you understand the cars,locate EVERYTHING(and i mean everything),from flowers to guns,every mission is made so much easier,with hints and tips along with the walkthrough and how to deal with all thw extras,e.g girlfriends,M.O.D garages,new vehicle missions and other odd jobs.So,if you are stuck with ANYTHING on this game buy this guide!
P.SIt's also a bargain(thanks again amazon)!!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Offered by Oligopoly Charity

5.0 out of 5 stars TOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!, 16 Mar. 2005
I don't even know what to say to the people who think this game is rubbish!!I mean,what the hell else do you want?Just like all the other SANE people,I agree that GTA:San Andreas is the one of the best games ever!!It might as well be real life!!!People comment on you in the streets,you take over territories,and even have to defend them,you eat,get your hair cut,get tattoos,gym,skills....................and it goes on!!!!If you are having ANY doubts about buying this,JUST BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!
P.STo all you XBOX owners who were jealous,you can stop whining and get your own now!!!(and no more fake reviews pretending you own it cus your jealous!)

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 (PS2)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 (PS2)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT EVER!!!!!!, 7 Feb. 2005
WOW!!!!!This game has improved soooooooooooooo much!There's no way i can tell you ALL the improvements,but here are some:you can fly at any time in a match by dashing backwards and pressing up,in the new story mode(dragon universe)you can do what you want(fly around the whole of DBZ,check out all your favourite places e.g west city,baba's palace)and you are a person,not just a weird and dodgey looking counter(as in budokai2)!Speaking of dodgey,you can dodge and teleport behind your opponent!!!!There are sooooooooo many new characters e.g:Broly,Cooler(frieza's bro),bardock(goku's dad),uub(kid buu,but good)and you can even be Omega Shenron!!You can also choose cell jr and saibemen!!!Plus(where does it stop?!)now you don't have to struggle with bad guys with WAY higher health levels than yours,because you can build up your health and lots of other stats!The new drgon arena is also a good new feature!You battle loads of opponents,getting stronger and when someone breaks in,you can unlock lots of cool skills(my favourite is cell games!!)!So,that's all i'm saying,cus i can't even type nothin else!
SEE YA!!!!
P.S Come visit my planet sometime!