Profile for Ms. M. G. Knight > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. G. Knight

Ms. M. G. Knight (London, England)

We Shall Not Sleep
We Shall Not Sleep
by Anne Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this and the rest of the series., 27 May 2010
This review is from: We Shall Not Sleep (Paperback)
This is as good as the rest of the books in this five part series. Her writing can be very poetic and more than once I have been emotional when reading her lines! Very well written.

Tetris DS (Nintendo DS)
Tetris DS (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back!, 27 May 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This reminds me of how much I loved playing this on my Nintendo GameBoy, it was the only game I played and despite buying several others I would always return to Tetris. Says it all really.

One Missed Call 2 [DVD]
One Missed Call 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mimura

4.0 out of 5 stars Asian horror strikes again!, 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: One Missed Call 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I love Asian horror films and this one is not bad for a sequel - and we all know how hit and miss they can be! This one manages to carry it off though and whilst not perfect, is not too wide off the mark.

The Art of Dying
The Art of Dying
by Peter Fenwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting., 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: The Art of Dying (Paperback)
Dying is the only guarantee that we have in life and this gives an interesting perspective on what people think about death and their associated stories/dreams and experiences of being with loved ones at that precise moment. Very thought provoking and moving.

Busty, Slag and Nob End
Busty, Slag and Nob End
by Russell Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the pain!, 11 Mar 2010
This is as funny as his previous book and I had to share it with select work colleagues when it arrived; which was at work and I had to put it away as my loud laugh was disturbing those around me (the downside of an open plan office!) I love books like this - keep them coming! It must be fun working with the author when he is doing his research.

Post-it Z Notes Designer Dispenser - 12 Pads Yellow + 2 Pads FREE - 100 Sheets Per Pad - 76 mm x 76 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy addition to the desk., 8 Mar 2010
I have one of these at work and wanted one for home. The post-it size is just right for me and the dispenser sits nicely on my work cabinet. Looks good as well!

Salter Size Based Pricing Ruler Pricing in Proportion Postal Rate Tool ABS Plastic Ref SBPR001

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than guessing!, 8 Mar 2010
I send out alot of letters and small parcels/packets and buy alot of my postage online, so this is ideal to help me sort out what size my item is and what category it falls into. No more hoping that it will be cheaper than it is or standing about in the post office waiting to see how much it will cost. I can weigh the item, check the sizing and buy the postage all from the comfort of my own home! Now, if only they would do one for large parcels...

Lee Evans: Different Planet Tour [DVD]
Lee Evans: Different Planet Tour [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny man!, 8 Feb 2010
I saw this concert live and loved it so much that I bought the VHS tape when it was released. Of course I had to replace it in time with the DVD and still love it. This man is a genious.

James Martin by Wahl Digital Kitchen Scales,
James Martin by Wahl Digital Kitchen Scales,
Offered by homeware2-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed!, 8 Feb 2010
Perfect replacement for my very old ones that I bought yonks ago! I also wanted a digital set of scales as I send alot of things in the post and needed something accurate when calculating how much the postage will be. These do the job just fine and are very easy on the eye - not that that should be of major importance you understand, but it helps!

Swordfish Shredder Oil Lubrication Sachets - Suitable for all Paper Shredders (Pack of 12) ref 40015

5.0 out of 5 stars Shredder Sheets, 4 Jun 2009
I have used this for sometime but the place that I used to buy it from, discontinued it - Amazon to the rescue!

It is perfect for my domestic shredder and using one sheet a month keeps the machine going perfectly.