Profile for becko > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Trespass
Trespass

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good read, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
Another story by Stephen Edger that I really enjoyed. I find his books easy to read and I just could not pug this one down.

100% Pure Stainless Steel Spice Container Stainless Steel Spice Tin Superior Quality Masala Dabba 180mm Rust Proof With 10 Spices Free Sugar Coated Fennel Seeds
Offered by falconsuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars What an ingenious little tin, 29 Sept. 2013
I love this product so much that I have set for another 2 so that I can keep all my spices airtight and tidy. The service was excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement is great, 29 Sept. 2013
I had a problem with the original however after contacting the seller he sent a replacement straight away. This one is fine and does a good job. No more overwatered plants!!

Cord weight for blinds/curtains
Cord weight for blinds/curtains
Offered by CUSTOM PLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cord weight for blinds/curtains
This product is so simple. I bought it as a replacement for the complicated attachment that came with the curtain track from B&Q. The service was excellent.

On Ice (Contemporary Romantic Thriller)
On Ice (Contemporary Romantic Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars a good book, 9 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed this book. It was a really good read. A little too much romance between all parties towards the end. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

Orbitsound T9 Soundbar - Black
Orbitsound T9 Soundbar - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sound, 5 Aug. 2013
Superb service and brilliant sound. Couldn't ask for more!! The price was good too! I wouldn't be without it now.

Fat: The Weight Loss Secret
Fat: The Weight Loss Secret

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 21 July 2013
I have never before read so much dangerous rubbish in my life!! If you want to kill yourself quickly then follow these recommendations.
Absolute trash!
I only gave it one star because it would not let me submit with no stars.

AnnA; a ghost's story
AnnA; a ghost's story

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 14 July 2013
A really good read and I enjoyed it even though it was a little far fetched in the end! I would read another of his books.

Growing Tomatoes In Containers - A Simple Guide For A Bountiful Harvest (Container Gardening Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 11 April 2013
I enjoyed this book very much. It was short and to the point and talked in a language that a novice like me can understand. I am looking forward to growing and harvesting tons of beautiful tomatoes.

Princess Diana The Day She Didn't Die. A Novel (Part 1 of the Diana Series)
Princess Diana The Day She Didn't Die. A Novel (Part 1 of the Diana Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange ending, 9 April 2013
I liked the comparison with Diana's life and the life of the other girl. I enjoyed the story but found the endings of both their stories rather abrupt.

Page: 1 | 2