Profile for Dr Who > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Home Made Stainless Steel 9L Maslin Pan with Handle
Home Made Stainless Steel 9L Maslin Pan with Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, 20 May 2014
I like the size and I made Marmalade for the first time successfully. It is a very handy pot to have in the kitchen when you want to work with bulky items.
I made about a dozen jars of marmalade which cost me a few quid to make and these have lasted a whole year.

Hahnel Triad 30 Lite Professional Aluminium Alloy 4-Section Tripod with 360º Quick Release Ball Head and Free Carrying Case
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and solid, 20 May 2014
I use it for many things, camera and recording equipment, and I like its versatility. It is very portable and I think it is well made.

OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner
OXO Soft Works Salad Spinner
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Big 26cms, 20 May 2014
I used to have a smaller one by another company but I melted it with hot water. This is great and spins very well but probably is too big for me as I live on my own and I have a small kitchen and it takes a lot of space. I should have got the smaller version.

York Close Grip Tri/Curl Combi Bar
York Close Grip Tri/Curl Combi Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 20 May 2014
I like the curve where you hold your hands, which is necessary for good technique, which makes it easy to do certain exercises.

Master Class Stainless Steel Dough Cutter
Master Class Stainless Steel Dough Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 20 May 2014
These are so useful to gather up ingredients. I use them all the time now. Makes you a little quicker preparing food.

Fitness-Mad Push Up Bars (Pair) - Grey
Fitness-Mad Push Up Bars (Pair) - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Better for your wrists., 20 May 2014
One day I hit someone who was wearing armour very hard in krav maga and bruised my wrist. I still could do my press-ups using these and found it very comfortable and I will in future always do them this way. There is no strain on your wrists at all. You could use dumbbells but these are stable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2014 3:16 PM BST

Dime quién soy (Spanish Edition)
Dime quién soy (Spanish Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant practise for Spanish, 20 May 2014
Talks about many interesting facts about the Spanish civil war and the world war and the rise in Nazism. A story of a very strong and independent woman. A little bit like an Ian Fleming's Bond creation and a dash of Dickens. There are episodes so its like stories within a story all being collated by an up aspiring journalist which takes you to the different countries and times. The Spanish is excellent. LOTS OF subjunctive and strange combinations to further improve your reading Spanish. Lots of dialogue and at times very warm and emotional writing. I love it.

York Spring Collars
York Spring Collars

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont fit Spinlock bars probably only smooth one inch., 20 May 2014
This review is from: York Spring Collars (Sports)
I received two packets both with york labels but didn't fit my spin-lock bars.
They were too loose.
The closed diameter ( relaxed) is 0.958 in and the bars are about 0.96 in.
I suppose these are for the smooth bars at an inch in diameter exactly.

Authentic RDX Groin Guard Box Protector,Abdo Safety mma Cup UFC - Size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Offered by B2Fitness
Price: £6.68 - £13.74

3.0 out of 5 stars silicon rim came away after less than a month., 8 Feb 2014
Length:: 0:08 Mins

The rim on the plastic cup has come away. Where the shape dips and the rim has to be held in by sewing. The sewing came undone. I have attempted to resew this but it is not easy to do.

Logitech USB Desktop Microphone
Logitech USB Desktop Microphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as headset, 20 Jan 2014
I have gone back to using a head set as if this microphone is not near you it wont work which seems to go against the idea of having it.
I have checked some of the connections that others have pointed out that could be wrong. But they are correct as described.
I thought that maybe the microphone lead at the bottom of the hinge was pinched from putting the microphone neck too far down but this is not the case either.
I am still trying to find out why it doesn't work. Disappointed. If I find something I will put the results here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4