Profile for Pancakes > Reviews

Content by Pancakes

Pancakes

SAUCONY Triumph 11 Scarpa da Running Uomo, Giallo/Blu, 40.5
SAUCONY Triumph 11 Scarpa da Running Uomo, Giallo/Blu, 40.5
Offered by NEGOZI LIPPARINI 1.9.0.4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!, 28 Sep 2014
Sure these shoes are pricey but you get what you pay for. I worked 60 hours a week all year long and I finally was able to purchase these shoes. I put them on and you could immediately tell these weren’t your average £60 sneakers. They may have the same amount of form, comfort, shape and performance but they are WAY more stylish. Like £11,100.00 stylish.

Sometimes my daughter complains, though. She’ll say things like “Are we going to eat tonight” and “I’m tired of sleeping in the street” but then I just show her my awesome Nikes and she shuts her little bitch mouth.

Great shoes, do recommend!!

Confessions of a Video Vixen
Confessions of a Video Vixen
by Karrine Steffans

1.0 out of 5 stars What a load of crap!, 6 April 2014
At the beginning I felt sorry for this author as she had a hard childhood. I don't really want to go into details about the book as it's not really worth my time, but basically the book is written by a money grabbing hoe, a justified prostitute that cared nothing for her son. I don't actually believe have the things she says in the book about sleeping with famous rappers and actors who cared for her, I believe they used her and threw her to the side like the hoe that she is. I didn't even bother to read the last chapter as she came across so fake and in denial. Defiantly would not recommend this book.