Profile for Christine Monty > Reviews

Content by Christine Monty

Christine Monty

Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Kindle LifeSaver!, 5 April 2013
A great buy for any new Kindle users like myself! I am not technologically savvy at all, and this book made navigating my Kindle so much easier and less frustrating. I got the Kindle for my birthday (something I would never buy myself), but thankfully I also got this instructional Ebook with it. It's been a real life saver and has saved me lots of time! I never knew the Kindle had so many functions, services, and benefits! I was against going Kindle, but now I'm a converted Kindle lover! I can't live without it! This book is a "MUST" for any new Kindle user who is afraid of technology!!

French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+
French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+

5.0 out of 5 stars Great French Review, 14 Oct 2012
This book is a great way to polish or brush up on the French you thought you forgot. I bought this for my sister for her trip to Paris and she really liked it as she was able to recall many things she learned in high school. She knew more than she thought and brought this little handy book with her on her trip. She was surprised at the number of things she was able to read and recall. Excellent review for people who took French sometime in the past.

Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes
Perfect Gluten Free Cakes. 50+ Favorite Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Idea!, 12 Oct 2012
This is the PERFECT gift idea for friends who have children with allergies of wheat or flour! I gave this to one of my friend whose son cannot eat flour and he absolutely LOVES the recipes. She has just made 2 cakes for him, but he's over the roof at having cakes that he is able to eat. Just seeing the smile on his face makes this book a great buy!

French. Learn the Easy Way
French. Learn the Easy Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, 12 Oct 2012
I purchased this book for my sister when she was going on a trip to Paris with her family. She took French in High School, but retained almost none of it, or so she thought. She went through this handy easy book and could not believe how much she was able to remember from before - she loved the format and how it was organized! She came back from her trip and was very happy that she had brushed up on her French with this book!

French. Practice for Perfection
French. Practice for Perfection

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful!, 9 Oct 2012
This French practice book was very useful in trying to master the basics of the French Language. I always had the worst time in class trying to learn and perfect French, I would cringe in my seat just so I would not be picked on. But this book made it so much easier to learn in the comfort of my own home or work when I had a few extra hours to relax. I found it much easier and more comprehensive than other French books I have tried to read. My French is still bad, but definitely getting a little better.

Top 150+ Kindle Fire HD Apps. Categorized for Simplicity (Updated Regularly)
Top 150+ Kindle Fire HD Apps. Categorized for Simplicity (Updated Regularly)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for Dummies!, 7 Oct 2012
I definitely love this book as I'm a dummy in the technology field or any new gadgets out on the market. I don't even know how to use most of my basic functions on my Fire Kindle, but this book definitely made everything much more simple and easy to approach from a dummies standpoint. I definitely wanted to learn more as all these apps can definitely make life easier!

Perfect Homemade Baby Food. 151+ Recipes
Perfect Homemade Baby Food. 151+ Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a Gift!, 7 Oct 2012
I bought these ebooks as gifts for friends who have just had a baby or for baby shower gifts. They are a huge hit! Everyone wants to eat healthy nowadays, and especially for babies, to start teaching them to eat healthy at an early age. All the veggies and fresh fruit recipes were very refreshing! I would definitely keep this ebook in mind when I have my own kids!

Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish
Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!, 7 Oct 2012
This book makes learning Spanish so EASY!!! The format was easy to learn and I found myself remembering many words from years ago when I had to learn it for school. Now I'm on my way to re-learning some of the Spanish I have lost!