Profile for Laura > Reviews

AQA A2 Geography Student Unit Guide: Unit 3 Contemporary Geographical Issues
AQA A2 Geography Student Unit Guide: Unit 3 Contemporary Geographical Issues
by Amanda Barker

2.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 14 May 2014
There is barely any case studies included and for that it doesn't meet the needs of the aqa specification which I think should be the minimum for a revision guide, it is very basic and there are lots of lists. The fact that it is all black and white really puts me off there's absolutely no colour inside!

Edexcel A2 Physics Revision Guide (EDEXCEL A LEVEL SCIENCES)
Edexcel A2 Physics Revision Guide (EDEXCEL A LEVEL SCIENCES)
by Mr Ken Clays
Price: 6.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 14 May 2014
You can actually get this revision guide for fee on scribd and I don't think it's worth the money I wish I'd found it before, however the exam style questions and mock papers included are worth it

A2-Level Maths Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice
A2-Level Maths Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice
by CGP Books
Price: 9.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for revision, 14 May 2014
I love this book, even just for the questions, it makes everything appear so simple, I just wish CGP would do one for all the other edexcel maths modules as I am doing further maths, and I could really use with S3, M3, FP1, FP2 in a simplified way like this!

Linguistics: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Linguistics: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
by P. H. Matthews
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 14 May 2014
I bought this for my cousin who is obsessed with linguistics and I started reading it myself and quite enjoyed it to be honest, I'd recommend for people like me who don't know much about linguistics because it changed my mind about the subject.

Gift Republic , Adopt An Elephant Gift Box
Gift Republic , Adopt An Elephant Gift Box
Price: 18.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 14 May 2014
I bought as a present for my friend and she loved it, though I didn't look into it at much detail and the free day at the zoo is for a zoo that's quite a way from where we live but hopefully she'll still manage to use it.

Collins Travel Journal A5 256 Pages - Color: Brown
Collins Travel Journal A5 256 Pages - Color: Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality, 14 May 2014
The book is made out of really nice materials and there's a lot of space to write about your travels, if you'd prefer blank pages this book has quite a lot of waffle too, like it has shopping list pages, and big clock faces, I personally love this!