Profile for Mrs Claire Anne Weir > Reviews

Content by Mrs Claire Ann...

Mrs Claire Anne Weir

Twitch
Twitch

5.0 out of 5 stars twitch, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Twitch (App)
I think this app is really good because you can watch Live YouTube's whenever you want and (say they are new packs out on Fifa 15 and you don't know if they are good or not ,then you can watch to see if YouTube's are opening them).

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic fun, 12 Oct. 2014
Addictive and entertaining. Challenging at times but variety in levels just makes this compulsive gaming. It's great for all ages too. Lots of fun.

Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's

5.0 out of 5 stars heart throbbing, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Five Nights at Freddy's (App)
I love horror games/movies and haven't been scared from one in a very long time , five nights at Freddys actually scared me! Cant stop playing it now. This is a must buy!

Detective Grimoire
Detective Grimoire

5.0 out of 5 stars highly entertaining and original, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Detective Grimoire (App)
I enjoy mystery themed games but have became slightly disillusioned with the hidden object genre. Different story but same thing every time. Boring. Not any more..grimoire is a detective mystery giving u control over how story unfolds. It looks and sounds great too. Great fun and after reading lots of positive reviews online im glad I spent the money on this game. Lots of fun .

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky and fabulous!, 4 Mar. 2014
I love it. My lente case arrived within two days AND I ordered on a Sunday!
It looks and feels great quality and it is very fashionable and bright. I would have given 5 stars but you need to remove from case to charge. But that's me being picky .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2014 2:46 PM GMT

Survivalcraft
Survivalcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant !, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
It's amazing ,can not stop playing it it just needs animals to breed is not a waste of money should buy

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
Is really good all my friends have it and it's better than temple run and to top it off its free!!

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody fantastic!, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Not normally the kind of book I go for. But after reading such marvellous reviews I couldn't resist. Don't let the serious theme put you off reading this book. I laughed as I much as I cried. I fell in love with the main characters and was consumed by their developing relationship. I couldn't put it down. It's an emotional journey but so full of charm and humour, that I didn't want it to end. Will definitely be reading again. I loved this book. Read it!

Backlash (Anna Travis series Book 8)
Backlash (Anna Travis series Book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great paced thriller, 16 Mar. 2013
I always enjoy the gripping story lines of the Travis/langton thrillers. Backlash keeps unfolding it's drama until the very last page. It's an exciting, thrilling, dramatic read. Invokes emotions ranging from anger, fear and sadness throughout. If u enjoyed the other books in this series, you will definitely enjoy this one. Looking forward to the next book already.