Profile for db > Reviews

Content by db

db

Muck Boots Arctic Adventure, Women Warm Lining Rain Boots, Black (Black/Maroon), 6 UK (39/40 EU)
Offered by Internet Gardener - OUTLET

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong colour!, 17 Mar. 2014
I know it doesn't affect the functioning of the boot but very annoying to come the wrong colour!! seem slightly tight - couldn't wear thick socks with them, but nice and warm and seem to do the job.

PortaPow 7W USB Solar Charger for Portable Electronics
PortaPow 7W USB Solar Charger for Portable Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great, 5 Dec. 2013
in india, full sun charges at 1% per minute - amazing. still works well in lesser sun, but haven't tested the rate in the uk yet. all the loops etc really handy for hanging out of windows... I used it with the porta pow battery pack too which seemed to charge about as quickly as off mains (bit hard to tell). It did get a bit hot, as other reviewers have said, but with a longer wire can just put whatever you're charging in the shade. I looked at lots before I bought and I'm reallllly pleased. (also fab battery pack and USB plug. porta pow battery charger lousy though... might have been a dud one?)

PortaPow Premium USB Battery Pack with High Speed Micro USB and Apple Lightning Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic - does exactly what it should, 5 Dec. 2013
and holds it's charge really well. I get numerous phone charges from it and it charges reasonably quickly. I got it for going on holiday, charge it either overnight or from solar panel, and top up my phone/camera as needed during day. fab

Tomy Harry Potter Hermione's Beaded Bag
Tomy Harry Potter Hermione's Beaded Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 1 Dec. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
What an excited girl we had! It's fab and makes a hermione costume look great. If I'd realised there was a hidden pocket at bottom I'd have taken it out of packaging and hidden something in it before giving, just a thought!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars it's quite small, 1 Dec. 2011
just watch out it's quite small. won't stay on either of my kids heads, 7 and 9 so was tricky 'sorting' them at the HP party...

Gryffindor Harry Potter Costume for Children (large)
Gryffindor Harry Potter Costume for Children (large)
Offered by Wild Nights

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality construction, 1 Dec. 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My 9 year old is REALLY happy with this robe because of what it is, so I feel pushed to give a 2 overall. I'm not happy - as the quality is so poor. It's one thing having money made out of you for buying Harry Potter stuff - you make that choice then put up with it but when the quality is so poor you really feel like you're being ripped off. The join at the neck had been missed for about 5cm, leaving a hole and the stitching wasn't finished on an arm. If you do buy this I suggest you take it out of the package before giving to finish the sewing and cut off all the scraggly bits. good luck. shame there's not an alternative.