Profile for Mr. Inder P. Sharma > Reviews

Content by Mr. Inder P. S...

Mr. Inder P. Sharma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
400g Ceramic Bio Rings Fish Tank Filter Media for Aquarium and Ponds All Pond Solutions CR-400
Offered by All Pond Solutions
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I only put the rings in the filter and its ..., 3 July 2014
I only put the rings in the filter and its too early to see the result. But it steadily clearing the water and will have to wait a bit longer for complete satisfaction.

Braun CCR3 Clean & Renew Refill Cartridges - Pack of 3
Braun CCR3 Clean & Renew Refill Cartridges - Pack of 3
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for cleaning, 1 May 2014
I ordered the cleaning pack with the shaver. I normally clean the shaver once a week to keep the foil and its mechanism in good working order. I recommend it because without this, the shaver would be clogged with the beard hair and debris.

Braun Series 5 5070cc-5 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Braun Series 5 5070cc-5 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Price: 116.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, 1 May 2014
I have been using Braun shavers for quite a few years. This is certainly an improvement on my last Series 5 shaver. The only thing it has not got, as my previous Braun shaver, is the digital display. This display informed me of the charge left on the shaver, when its time to clean and when the shaver foil to change. Apart from it, I am quite happy with it and I would recommend it.

Samrick Executive Specially Designed Soft Leather Book Wallet Case with Credit Card/Business Card Holder, Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth, High Capacitive Mini Stylus Pen for Sony Xperia M C1904/C1905 and Xperia M Dual C2004/C2005 - Black
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality wallet, 1 May 2014
I ordered wallet because it stated that its of good quality case. It has not disappointed me. Its good in quality as well as provides pockets for credit cards etc. It also came with s small pen which can be attached to the phone and helps to surf the phone. I would recommend it.

THG High Resilient Memory Foam Red Seat Back Pain Support Cushion Pillow Pad Car Office Chair Lumbar Lower ache
Offered by THG LIMITED
Price: 10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but failed on delivery, 30 April 2014
I ordered 5 cushions at the beginning of April. I received a pack of two cushions about three weeks ago. When I wrote to the THG, they informed me that it may have been stolen or missed in transit. What I cannot understand, why did they not send me all the five cushions in one package. Last week I again wrote to them about having not received the remaining . THG informed me that they would despatch the remaining 3 cushions. Although the product is of good quality, I am concerned about the delivery. The firm is based in Brussels, Belgium.

HAUPTSTADTKOFFER Suitcase Alex, 75 cm,  yellow - yellow, 39662263
HAUPTSTADTKOFFER Suitcase Alex, 75 cm, yellow - yellow, 39662263
Price: 79.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and beautiful, 28 April 2014
I bought this in yellow colour because when travelling I am travelling, it takes a long time for the luggage to arrive at the moving belt. Most confusing is the fact that majority of the luggage look and of the similar colour. This one stands out and I don't have to wait long to pick out my suitcase. If the colour does not bother you, then look at the built of the product. Its huge inside and would take your belongings without having to squeeze the load. There is the four wheels, which also doubles up to two wheels. It has two strong handles as well. Recommend it if the colour does not bother you.

Battery Charger for SONY Camera NP-FW50 NPFW50
Battery Charger for SONY Camera NP-FW50 NPFW50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 28 April 2014
I bought the Sony camera which comes with the USB charger. It takes a long time to charge the battery and apart from time consuming, its not what I would like to charge my battery with. I bought this battery charger and wow, its quicker and comes with the extra chargers as well. Good value for money. Recommend it.

Yuzet 4m x 5m *BEST SELLING* Anti Bird Netting Pond Garden Debris protection
Yuzet 4m x 5m *BEST SELLING* Anti Bird Netting Pond Garden Debris protection
Offered by trade-mart
Price: 9.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 25 April 2014
I ordered the second one because I liked the one I ordered previously to be the right product for protecting my fish. The holes are just the size and it should protect from most things, including cats and birds. I would recommend it to those who want a product which is not expensive but fits the need.

RETRO STYLE COCA COLA AIR TIGHT STORAGE TRADITIONAL DESIGN COOKIE TEA COFFEE JAR VINTAGE GIFT- One Supplied
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 9.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 April 2014
The picture indicated three storage containers but when I only received one, I realised that the price I paid for is for one design storage
jar and not for three. You have to buy all three if you want three different designs. It does the job but it would have helped if it was made clear that the price quoted is for one jar. The picture is misleading.

Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX Memory Card - 16GB - High Speed 50MB/s
Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX Memory Card - 16GB - High Speed 50MB/s
Offered by Sunwood-UK
Price: 23.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent results, 24 April 2014
I recently bought Sony ILCE 6000 CAMERA. Unfortunately, I bought TWO, 32 GB from one of the advertisers on the Amazon site. When I inserted the memory stick, the message flashed up on the camera screen stating that the memory stick may not be able to record and play back. I tried the other one but the results were the same. Then I went to Jessops camera shop in Bromley. The people over there said that my camera would not accept Sony Memory Sick and suggested me to buy San Disk Card. I bought the card and it was too big to insert in the camera.
Finally, I ordered the above from Amazon and the moment I inserted the memory stick, it was very quick to record and playback. I suggest that if you have a camera that you do not know whether or not it would accept the memory card or stick, phone the customer services of the camera manufacturers. Never buy the cheap alternatives from companies that undercut the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4